JeonsaA Declaration from Ebonhold.
[Image: Nurgle_01.jpg]
Ebonhold's Declaration
"Fight my sons and Daughters. Not for me. But for our very survival. For our right to live! Now Stand your Ground! And Fight!" - Plague Lord Balrith.

Documents can be found spreading across the lands.  Advertising a new civilization emerging in the Shadowlands. That from which some had known. Where the first battles took place. What would come to the world now? And what would the future foresee? 

Quote:"My Brothers and Sisters. Abendrot has Fallen to the False Prophet K'thul. And so from here, we shall strike out on our own. We may stand alone. But we must Stand! Not for the gods that forsake us as toys. Not for me. But for our own Survival. For our way of life. Be you Mortal. Demon. Cambion. We find ourselves persecuted by the world. And so, we may only need to rebel against the very world itself!

To those of Aphros. Till the return of our people, you shall not be given access through this area. Your people shall be stopped and turned away from our lands. If they resist, They shall be imprisoned till our own are returned to us. 

To those who have yet to show us aggression. We shall treat you the same. Those who show no ill will may be allowed to pass through these lands unhindered. We seek not conquest. But to create a land from which our people can live in the shadowlands.

And to the Gods. The Mori of Hel. God of the Witches. You have something of mine. And I am coming to take it back." - Plague Lord, Balrith.

Foreign Relations

Delphina: Neutral
Vdalion: Neutral
Aen: Wary
Port Fortune: Neutral
Abendrot (Demons): Neutral
Abendrot (Witches): Hostile
Aphros: Hostile
The Mori: All Out War
Topic Options