tenias「 Champion 」
[Image: header.jpg]

I woke to hear of tragedy, a letter in my grasp as my eyes read words that I could not fully accept

My hands reached for the pen by my side, my body knew what to do even when my mind betrayed me

A hastily prepared letters, courtesy and all, I couldn't show the cracks that was present all over me. I couldn't let them see Nemea's Guardian as fragile.

But how could Fate be so evil? A single droplet landed on the layer of paper, soaking deep inside. Multiple more followed, despite being in it so often-- I really hate nature sometimes.

"..Don't.."

Those words came out almost instinctively, my throat was heating up. Come on, now, that's not... how I should portray myself to the people.

A leader has to showcase perfection in all regards.

We didn't endure everything just to show cracks at the end.

"...leave..."

My chest felt burdened, the rain continued, no one could see me yet I could feel the gaze of so many people... My ancestors, are they?

"..me.."

I couldn't hear them.

I didn't want to hear them.

I can't help but wonder what they would say.

"...!"

I've done it now.

My teeth grit themselves, my hands reached for Claíomh Solais as I noticed my grip shaking.

Claíomh glowed the dimmest it has ever done before...

Reality struck me as I felt weak at the knees.

I can't do this alone

I don't have what it takes

It was supposed to be the two of us

It poured, I stayed in that state for an hour at least, but even the rain has to let up at some point.

I wiped away the water which collected at my eyes, I'd done enough idling by for today... I was backed into a corner once again, how could I have been so naive as to be stabbed in the back for a third time?

A soft chuckle left me

I stood tall once again, careful not to show them any cracks.

There was a certain relief one would feel when they became unraveled to be reformed once again.

That day, Claíomh Solais glowed the brightest I'd ever seen it.

I am resolved, I know what I must do.

I could never be the main or supporting character I wanted to be.

In this world so full of evil, I will be...

It's
Antagonist.

Will you wait for me, Myron?

[Image: header_2.jpg]

Topic Options