Nova LycanThe Chosen One!!!

Around Meranthe flyers can be seen posted on bulletin boards, on some random trees, and even on the forehead of those poor unfortunate souls that were caught sleeping while standing. And on that flyer, the following could be seen:

[Image: lejia-chan-phoenix.jpg?1618801658]
[Actual visual representation of the legend himself!]

Quote:
GOOD PEOPLE OF MERANTHE, HAVE YOU HEARD THE GOOD WORD OF THE CHOSEN ONE?
Well now you have!
I only speak of the devilishly handsome, majestic, beautiful phoenix god that will be the one to ensure that all the land is safer than safe! The one true god that makes all the others look inward and ask themselves "Who am I, really?"
I speak of the God of Good Fortune, the God of Good Food! As well as the God of Safe Travels! He is the ultimate god, the chosen one!
CHOBINSOUP!

If one were to fully read the rest of the poster, the small prints, they would find other things!

For those of you that wish to know more about this amazing GOD! You can find the most devout at the shabby temple of greatness! (620, 742, 1)
[Image: f53a6ef63d586073f68675be47a7fd82.png]

However, we have prepared a series of answers to potential questions!

Question 1: On your banner, we see a chicken, why?
Answer: That's totally a phoenix! He's just in his resting form!

No other questions we cared to write down because they were all trash in the face of the CHOSEN ONE! Anyway! If you wish to give a small donation for 5 coin for a simple blessing, feel free! Will it be like the average, boring blessing? NO! You may get food, you may get a small piece of wealth, or you'll get a pat on your back to ensure your travels will be safe! However if you would like to give MORE to the cause, we do have a small merchant that has a small supply of stuffs! His name is Bob, treat him nice!

But what's next for the devout of Chobinsoup? Well my friends, there be a GREAT PRETENDER THAT NEEDS A GOOD SLAP TO THE BEAK! If we get something fun we'll bring it back and hold an auction. Maybe. Likely. Yeah.
This flyer and all of it's contents have been approved by Tré Mugen of the Shoku Valley Poor People's Association or SVPPA
Topic Options