CupcakeMomoHarmony's Lost Echo
[Image: 43ktysv.jpg]

"Who is that adorable child with you?"

"Mm? Ah, Lady Myerna. A delightful surprise... Oh, her? This is Melidoyla. Catildre's friend."

"Oh my, oh my. That girl is always finding the most interesting, and cutest of friends. Speaking of which, where is your sister?"

"Catildre is stargazing. It's been something she's been doing for about three nights so far."

"Most interesting! Not many children stargaze. The Star of Hamel approaches soon."

"Yes. That is her intentions, I believe. To watch our savior star strike across the sky."

"Well then. Don't let me hold you up any longer. I ought to finish my stroll. It was nice meeting you, little Melidoyla. The shy sunflower you are."

"You didn't say anything, Melidoyla. Too shy? Heh. It's fine. Let's go look for Catildre. I'm sure Lacolva already finished her piano lessons. She should be there with my sister."

"..I-..Hey.. I wasn't shy. 

I just don't know what to say when I see new people.."

"That's shyness, Meli. Come on. Maybe tonight we'll get to see Hamel."

"Meli? Hello? Are you gonna start walking?"

"So-Sorry.. I thought I heard something."

"You've been spacing out lately. Something wrong?"

"It's nothing..Hamel, right?"

"Yes. For making me wait..."

"O-Okay...-

Wait..!

Why are we racing..!"

"Last one there is a rotten egg!"

Shishishishi!

A limited time Meli offer! The Melidoyla fan club is selling tier three fan club subscriptions! Mama Meli needs some bank!
All for the great, great, discounted price of 100,000 coins, you can find yourself with:

Cherry Blossom Blush
I can't believe it's not lipstick lipstick.
A "I'm eighteen, not thirty." Cute, Adorable, little Meli plushie!(Does not come with the Ultra Mega Phoenix Emperor Jokul True Giant Plushie)
And not but at least or whatever something something!
And..

Uh..
What else. Let me think.
Something nice.
Let's say that.

[Image: 5eecdd90e209d452627387011a9809a4.png]
[Image: V6dnFlH.jpg]

Gentle brushstrokes weigh down upon piano keys, a lone girl with flowing hair, sparkling underneath the illuminated halls of a great room. Sunlight draws upon each strand, illustrating the beautiful blue.  In contrast, the ambiance is anything but harmonious, a novice sketching upon the room with several mistakes.

Erroneous sounds

"This...

This part is too hard."

Blue eyes look down, as fingers cease, hands laying on the keys with a final thud, a squeak of a short-lived piano crash. 

"I-It's okay... You're doing great! Yo-You just need some more... Practice makes perfect?" An uncertain, but shy voice unfurls.

"I'm not as good as you are at the piano, Meli... I don't even like doing this." The blue haired girl replied, as a heavy exhale escaped her lips, eyes temporarily closing. 

Melidoyla slowly walked forward, and borrowed some space on piano bench, a timid smile appearing.  "I-..Uhm.. I wasn't that great either. Trust me! It took a lot of practice for me.. I-I'm rooting for you. I'll be with you every step of the way. I-..I'm your tutor after all." Melidoyla reminds her friend, as the blue haired girl slowly opened her eyes.

"Fine..Fine.. It's just. I feel like I could spend my time doing something else." The blue haired girl remarked, Melidoyla slowly fitting her fingers on the keys.

"Like star-gazing?  Or playing games with us?"Melidoyla questioned, as the blue haired girl smiled.  "You know me so well, Meli. Why didn't I just take dancing class with Lacolva instead? That seems so much easier... I-..Gah.. I just don't know. It feels like..." A sigh escapes the girl, as Melidoyla slowly nods to herself.

"H-Hey.. Catildre. It's okay. H-Here.. Let me show you."

The beautiful music slowly started to play, Catildre's eyes slowly watching Melidoyla play with a sense of wonder. A skill that she felt no one else could match. Hearing such music encouraged Catildre to at least put in some extra effort before giving up.

It was breathtaking

ah...
what's the point...
sometimes i feel like i don't belong...
i don't know what my calling is...
or what to listen to at this point...
is this pointless..?
ah.. oh well

"Catildre? A-Are you okay?"
Melidoyla gently called out, as Catildre snapped out of it.  "You were, uhm.. I called you several times.." Melidoyla continued, as Catildre offered a smile of reassurance.  "I was just thinking about how good you are, Meli. I have a lot of time in the world. Plus, I have you to keep tutoring me. I'll get better." Catildre painted her words with some extra care as to not make the usually shy, and timid Melidoyla not worry.

"We-Well... Uh-..Thanks, Catildre...Eheh.." Melidoyla sheepishly replied with a giggle underneath her breath, as she gave Catildre a chance to play the piano once more.

"I just need more time is all."

With some extra focus, the sound of a novice started to pitter patter on the piano keys. This time, some mistakes were minimized, as Catildre tried her best under Melidoyla's supervision.

She poured her thoughts and emotions into her playing.

[Image: kanade-angel-beats.gif]
Just some extra time...

[Image: AGPnrTr.jpg]

"It's beautiful, the star of our dreams."

"..Our savior star."

"Look at how it's shining!"

It all felt too surreal, as if life had frozen over, spilling into a hill of dreams, cupped by tender hands of joy.  The eyes of the children mirrored the very stars in the sky, as they were fascinating by the shooting star, where it's light formed a hilt at the top, and zipped across the sky in the form of a blade.

Hamel, the Savior Star of Weseria

The loud giggles of Melidoyla permeated within the air, reaching far beyond her shy shell.
The awestruck Lacolva gasped, and tried to trace the star with a finger.
And all Catildre could go is hold her red book within her arms, stunned at the dazzling display of their star.

It's been a while, since they've gone out every night to witness Hamel, to find the star dashingly cross the stars. Finally, her dreams were being held right within her arms, held, and embraced tightly.

"We did it, girls... We did it."

But with great happiness, comes a drought, where the only thing that flows back in, as a replacement is the despair, and sadness. The misery, but here in the now? She didn't care about getting in trouble with her parents, she didn't care about staying out over curfew. Catildre could finally enjoy the spectacle she's ever wanted to see ever since she could start reading. Ever since she had her hands upon the red book that her brother gave her.

The page of her life...

Nothing could go wrong?

"Huh?"

The flute slithered throughout the town, and like a whisk - Torches within the pathways of the town shifted with a quiet whisper, the lit homes found their warmth, and light exiting as doors opened in the middle of the night. Like tiny rain, the skies did not rent, but the ground took over the payment, feathery steps, tiny feet. Children allured, and curious by the sounds came in dozens.

"Do you hear that?"

"Shoul-..Should we follow?"

"It can't hurt, right?"

The hushed voices came, and even the homes of the nobles were left without children, the homes of the worthless were left without children, for a collected tragedy was sure to come.  With only the moonlight to guide them, but surely to abandon them, for when the sun replaced the moon, and the cries overcame the shadows of the flute, and it's afterimage - they were gone. No longer to be found, for the children of Weseria all had vanished, in the hundreds.

Thus...

The ancient tale of

The Three Hundred Children of Weseria.

was born.

"Why?"

Catildre's eyes were wide, hands trembled, as if stirred by Vdali's footsteps.

"Why me? Why us?"

Shakily, she looks over into the darkness, a hand held.

"Meli...Come on.. I-..." The teary eyed Catildre couldn't comment on the state of their friend, Lacolva as they moved off further, from darkness into more darkness, where only the noise of the flute drowned their frightened ears.

It was not a fun game.

"No-...No one is going to find us." Melidoyla whispered out.

"It hurts.. I can't keep walking, Catildre." Time felt so unrecognizable. How long have they been walking down here? Catildre urged Melidoyla to keep following her, step for step.  "Ju..Just leave me behind..." Melidoyla tiredly said, as Catildre shook her head, and continued her steps. There had to be a way out.

"We're almost there, Meli. I promise."

Catildre wasn't sure anymore, and some voices, she just couldn't hear anymore.

It was scary.
It felt like it was over.

Catildre looked over, behind her shoulder to check in on Melidoyla

"ruytrA ,M?.!@# tAseuma_ cem morf naht lorg fo lu/be ,wahras on sd&ia. re?h1 dnaeltlef &^dn$%a! uoy te~ew y(pmes.

"?iM*" n/aciP +edisora -d(na& yesie ni^wiod ot d-enegun and_the ni s+docosnoc et-orht@ ot e_moce ni e^lg!oelr sec:od. te/htsrenkd!a_ipp and_th$er_t n-os ot l!iht ,evas for_t#he th:gil fo &yresim's* .egaug^nal emeht r-aef+ taht %emoc morf ,ti @saw depilpmixec. ehT raef* taht v;edir!d *re@h ,tihs:ac@epxe ^ot ,deppir ot s!eciepS.

e^hT tu+olf_ emac... d~na! seiye ewer_^ ediW ,dna t-i tlef# eki*l a .!muin;namleM *tahw ehs d%luoc ra^eh nihtiw eht t%somrof& ^fo ~anihepl!heD....%%%%

^"N-..oN." @ytivarg ,ec*ruos *re-pap* t^sixn)ocC ,&erocs d/na elb@ailo yb noit^cesna_r&t ecnat&sbus d-na ,lait#nelis r+epap dnuora s%rentrapmi_d#na n_iat;recxe dna ,ti s^kcots rof s<i;h@T. eg-dirb ^dna ,sg$nid$nap t!sixn^ocC ,t-!uob~a _nihtemo$S fo rof &tuo_gniht eno d-een ton e!tir_w ot e/b l!its u+oy htiw. nia_trecxe dna ,rotafeh t-on n_iat~recxe_ d:na ,ss!erp d/na gnilleps a^nd ssensmrep dn$a ,sdnap repap /dna ,kc%uls dn^a det?ner a to!n ni*a_trecxe_dna ,kc^ots a t~on ot tn?aw d@na ,!elbagami a? ton? roF. e%moc d@na ,ssens/mrep d-na ,k;culs dn^a det?ner a to/n dn@a ,kc^ots a _ton o!t tn?aw_dna ,!elbagami a? ton roF. e%moc d-na ,ssens_mrep dn^a ,kc!uls dna det?ner a *ton d/na ,kc?ots a? ton ot _tnaw? d~na ,!elbagami a? ton% roF."

RESTART

restartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestartrestart
Topic Options