The Okabe

Your father
Mars Okabe
Current Lord-Commander of The Elzara.
The Night of Nemea.

[Image: f2548c352d664241db56b5ba983c9e30.jpg]

Magics:

Blood/Ice/Mist

A very cold and brooding man though surely he means the best from it, right? He stands at seven feet tall and without doubt has put you through a ridiculous amount of training tactics to defend yourself from a young age. Given his time served in The Elzara becoming part of the military as an Okabe would be no surprise to the nation. There would be no confusion to you as to how The Elzara works and what the purpose of The Elzara is. You've been taught basic knowledge of Nemea as most faeborne are, yet he would without doubt push you to learn more.

You have an uncle and aunt, your aunt is skilled in artifcing and many other talents. It goes without saying being skilled with runes and artificing runs in your blood as well. You would be outfitted properly upon request and expected to join The Elzara though not forced to.

Your mother
Lenora
The stay at home mom.

[Image: 13258c13948878c8588c1e3c2e2cb386.png?ex=...ce50362c1&]

Magics:

Nature/Blood/Fire

[i]Your mother is known to be very quiet, unless it comes to her devout faith of Nemea. She is usually at home tending to YOU and the house cat Jingles Okabe. Most of the knowledge you have of Nemea will come from her in deep study. 

Your mother is mysterious. But she means well.

[/i]
You:

-Can spawn in NOW (I'm posting this a little late)
-Start at age 11
-There are three of you (Genders are up to you.)
-Your hair is either black or blonde.
-Your mother is blind and was developing a connection with spirits, good luck if you're born with this affecting you.
-You will without doubt have been and will continue to be raised in Delphina with strong connections to Aegis. Knowing some specifically by name (Eivor, Hina, Sabathiel, Arnet.)

Message SkarSkorpa on discord if interested, good luck.
2/3 slots taken 1 remains.
All spots are filled.
Topic Options