VibeEntertainmentA World of Pure Imagination~
[Image: 84jdc6mxvw4.jpg]
Quote:
"Something inside me's changed..."

"I was so much younger yesterday."

"Things were simple... or were they more painful then...? I don't remember anymore..."

"The countless problems we've had to endure, to stop and make right by such things."

"I can only apologize to all of them now..."

"I'm an idiot. Everyday it dawns on me more, and more..."

"All those wiser than me that can offer me guidance to be a better person than I am now, for my family. For my friends."

"Why must everything I try to accomplish bring me doubt..."

"I feel so lost without you all here anymore... you both were strong. You both fought for what you believed in."

"I'm still a child, even as I grow older. I look up to those far ahead of me and pray they can continue to be my guide."

"I can only wish they would be proud of me. Not for what I've done..."

"Instead, for what I learn from my mistakes to be better."

"No amount of deeds I do, or goals I somehow achieve in my life will change that I'm nothing."

"Nothing but an idiot seeking to be better..."

"Will you help guide me?"

- Fantasy P. Kasca
ur.com/vcmm6[Image: SwES7N6.gif]
[Image: pyvdcg9n36y.jpg]
Quote:
"I haven't cried in a while. I suppose I've been keeping it all inside now as my emotions have grown callus to most that's happend around me even now. From the number of deaths of people close to me. From the countless times I've seen others around me suffer from misfortune. Simply because they are not one of the lucky few to be given a semblence of hope to begin anew."

"I smile, knowing that I was truly naive."

"To think anyone can understand... To think they, from when I was younger to now are the only one who genuinely tries to understand."

"Perhaps they are the only individual, I've actually ever seen to display such. They carry themself around with their head held high as they give to others. With a smile upon their face. All the while without asking anything in return so long as they can be of aid."

"I cry, knowing that I was truly an idiot."

"You've taught me more life lessons than I can count. I cannot count the amount of daydreams I find myself in... to try and compare myself to you... To make you proud of me to show that your time isn't wasted. That their time... wasn't wasted."

"Others whom look upon me, what do they see? What do they say?"

"My guesses will never be positive. My mind state has fallen yet you have always been the one..."

"To tell me otherwise."

"To show me otherwise..."

"My sense tells me when I look at others, that all they do is judge those around them, as if they're better. They treat every single person around them as meaningless. Irrelevant specs of something to use, to better themselves. All while they do the same exact thing as everyone else behind closed doors and deem themselves unlike the rest..."

"Yet you, have always shown me the brighter side of things. The right way of things..."

"I will never doubt your guidance, otherwise I would be lost."

"Thanks, for all the memories, and endless daydreams."

- Fantasy P. Kasca
[Image: k46ac3xper7.jpg]
Quote:
"I've seen so many poeple now. Either they come to me, or even as I am now, I end up going to them."
"It's always been a beautiful experience to share in those moments with them. Whether it be brief, or a long conversation about even politics..."
"Friends, Family... and even those whom I've not met. I want to apologize to all of them."
"I feel as though I could do more for them. I can, do more for them..."
"With every sense of realization of who I am. Who I am to be..."
"It's finally dawned on me that I've found something I truly love doing."
"I love learning. Even with all that I've learned, I've much more to seek and strive for."
"I love giving what I've learned back to those who want to further themselves."
"All of you are amazing, with how excited you are when you approach me to learn something amongst your own goals."
"I'll do all I can to help. Even if small, everything will matter in the end."
"So for those whom I've not met, I wish to and will cherish our time together."
"For those who I have met, I'm so sorry I've not spent more time with you, I'll be sure to try and change that now."
"There are so many people I want to save... so many people I see that come to me even now with injuries of those whom bring pain."
"Ever since I was a child, I've been interested in helping others. From becoming a Medical official and getting my liescene.."
"To learning Holy Magic and having it's mending properties help those in need."
"To having such wonderful friends and family who even now shine brighter than I ever will."
"I thank you, for all those memories. I'll cherish them, and you. Always."
"Even now, It feels like I'm seeing two sides... I feel incomplete, I wonder when I'll be whole again.

- Love, Fantasy P. Kasca
The Story Ends. Thank you for reading up to this point. I appreciate your time.
Topic Options