PillowChalkthe burn book.
Quote:5th of Hiero 2108AC

Heeeeeeeey Diary,

So, this morning was like, totally fab! I started off with my super extra ten-step skincare routine I got from the lady at Delphora--kudos to her for making me feel like a queen! Every step is like a love note to my skin, I swear.

Oh! Then, I did my usual trek to the mailbox in my adorbs pink fluffy robe -- feeling all cute and stuff, but nope, no letters from the sibs. As usual, right? But it's like, whatever, I'm sure the carrier pigeons keep getting lost in transit wherever they are. 

After that, I got all spiritual and stuff. Spent a whole hour praying to Mestra, the M-to-the-a-of-CREATIVITAAAAY! I was in my room surrounded by, like, a zillion candles, trying to get those creative vibes to flow for my songwriting. Hopefully that wasn't a fire hazard... sorry Grathy. Big C.

And finally I've gotta tell you about my little moment with Aensleigh Chilton.

[Image: jHT32HH.png]

I've got this poster of her, and I totally did a quick prayer in front of it. She's all about that beastkin equality and the deregulation of monitored mosh pits at concerts, which is like, so cool and rebellious.

Get this – Aensleigh's uncle's-sister's-cousin's-auntie's-paternal-grandfather is, like, related to Queen Irene or something crazy like that. And she got all this land when her dad had the most bizarre accident with a hot air balloon and field of herdaia (I mean, come on, how does that even happen? LOL).

I know, like, literally everything about her- the calculated way she flips her hair, how her nostrils flare before she sneezes, the right side of her smile lifts higher the other, her pinky finger trembles when she raises a toast in ticks of 4 per millisecond-- I saw it in the animated pictures of the magazines that get imported here sometimes.

When I think about how flawless her life is, this jarring memory resurfaces of me outside the Stinnox Queen's crypt with that gremlin. How it bit into my leg and while it's healed, there's still a mark. It's faint, but I know it's there. I see it in my dreams, and the little bastard that gave it to me.

Will people think I'm ugly and weak for not being able to defend myself properly? Idols have to be virtually flawless if they want to make it big. Unreachable like the stars in the sky, untouchable like a spring's breeze.

I think that's it for today. Talk to you later.

Merry meet, merry part and merry meet again,
Frivida<3

P.S. I'm 15,000 coins closer to my goal of opening a theater like I told Mama and Dad! Somewhere I can perform for people, or River can host art exhibits, or even Erasmus can do his plays! On my finest faux furred boots, I'll make it happen. 
Topic Options