LungReckoning between 2 unarmeds.
If any rumors were spreaded, they would tell about an powerful ogre, that rampaged several people in the wild , and almost captured an sentinel from serenity, the following posters were spreaded in an large circle area of where that last attack happened, trying aim for the beast, to understand the challange.

The following post is written in blood, and have several daggers of tyrium with an remain signature of mana , from the man know as Flown, to make sure despite what the level of the creature intelligence would be, it would understand the message, as well an fist mark on the paper, like an stamp.

[Image: image.png?ex=666a7b45&is=666929c5&hm=baf...81efa161d&]

Flown Versus Matuk
Setts: Dang 0
Date: 06/12
time: After 3pm est or 4 pm est.
Area: West of chuggs arena.
Phalanx Landarke: Unarmed saint|Piers glaidd: The monk|Flown: ???
The day unarmed stop exist, so do i.
Rumors and reports of people that passed on that area are spreaded, Flashes of holy energy and earth, an intense dance between an raging hand-to-hand offensive style, against an self defense style crashing on each other like powerful tidal waves, in an dance that seemed last hours however, the patient human leaves the place with the victory with an token... and an odd infection on him.

[Image: image.png?ex=666ba961&is=666a57e1&hm=411...c0c77c244&]
Quote:
"Despite the circumstances, i had a point to prove , and did so, you attack my precious friends, i go and charge the bill you left."
-Flown
Phalanx Landarke: Unarmed saint|Piers glaidd: The monk|Flown: ???
The day unarmed stop exist, so do i.
Topic Options