ArtoriasI am the sword, broken and remade...
[Image: Sullivan-Sullivan-Sullivan.png]

"I am the Sword of Azrael, I am the Chosen undead and I will become Azrael's divine vessel..."

I have no true memories... I possess fragments of a life that might have been mine, I see a field aflame and myself? Lashed to a pole.
In that field of my own... Is it my field? I don't truly know, I hear the screams of my family and friends... Are they my family?
Fire spreads through the dried wheat field and engulfs my body, I feel it crawling up and cooking my flesh... Is it my body?
I had no power to stop them when they came, no magic within me to fight off the magi of a neighboring nation... Is this me?

I

Don't

Know

Anymore

I was pulled from the infinite darkness where I could only scream into the void... Was it my voice?
Stars all around me but no sight to see, I wailed into eternity until your hand came to me... Am I saved?
I was pulled from the abyss and into this world, I am here now and I know I am me... My Prophet... Thank you.
I took my first steps and you set me free, you didn't turn me into a slave and now I cherish thee.

But

Who

Am

I

I am the sword, broken and remade... I am the sword, broken and remade... I am the sword, broken and remade.
I walk through the wilds of this continent and face foes every day, a dozen or more it matters not... For you I would face every danger.
Morninglord who brought me from the dark, I have pledged myself body and soul, I will serve until you are freed from your fate.

I am the Sword of Azrael, and I have so many more tithes to collect.
When I wander into the forests, run if you cannot fight and fall if you lack the strength to stand.
There is one who I seek above all else, one that will not be given eternity.

Grey... Grey? GREY GREY GREY... You worm... No honor, I will take everything from you.
Topic Options