TitaniaA Continuation [Morningstar Ritual]

Quote:"If you think that the Dream died just because you stopped one measly ritual, you haven't been paying attention."

"The Dream is eternal. As long as the name Azrael is remembered by humanity, there will be those to carry the torch."

"This flesh, this meat, this horrid vessel failed me once. Resisted my command. Refused to shove a knife where a knife belonged."

"Compassion infests it. A horrible, imperfect, flawed thing. You make it struggle against the path I have bestowed upon it. But don't worry."

"It will not fail me again. I will make sure of it."

"Come and see, you pagans. Worshippers of flawed idols, unable to comprehend the perfection He represents. Come and see."

[Image: Tower.png]

After their defeat to the west of Gloomlight, some might have believed that Morningstar was dissuaded from its continued profanity against the world and all that is righteous.

They would be wrong. Recent sightings have placed Aaliyah Tal, and a cohort of undead alongside her, gathering around the grounds of the Tower of Aetius. With RISE long since departed, there are none there to contest her, as she arranges something... terrible, doubtlessly, upon this nexus of the Lifestream's flow. The Tower represents an intersection of the Cosmos, a place where many different realms converge...

...and, perhaps, that is exactly why Aaliyah has placed her priority there.

Come and see, Meranthe.

Come and see.

PLACE: The Tower of Aetius
DATE: Thursday, July 25th, 6:00 PM EST
GOAL: A profane ritual, the second of three.
can i get the coords in case i can't catch a lift?
Topic Options