TheoriTheori, the DM guy?
Character: Caster
Which Event: Year 3 Leonaus Field Trip: Vale and Beyond [Movie Special]

Responsiveness: Much love and the patience that went into us white texting between narrates and the speed of it in general was VERY good. Was there for us. Watching us. Loving us.
Balance: Very good. I had no problems -- even the first round was fun. I like when an EC makes me swap out some skills since it makes me feel like I'm changing something ICly.
Storytelling: I was very happy to follow up on a character lore. When you add a PC to an event it adds to their flavor and makes the world feel more organic. It was nice.
Fairness: Only one of us was crystal which was like whatever, and I know I could probably change the rewards to suit our builds more but the rewards were really cool. Good, even, fun.

Overall: Thank you so much for running this. It was sweet and short and gave ample character interaction moments. I'd definitely recommend Theori.

Any other comments: I am so sorry I overslept. I did not expect to. I woke up covered in sweat did you know that? I changed my shirt and washed my face and I got ready to go.
Character: Ermir

Event: Vale and Beyond

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): fast, took things into account, good

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): fun battle, fulfilling back and forth even with a slightly over-tuned round 1, good time

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): simply delivered but thorough and immersive, enough suspense and fluff to wonder and pursue follow-up in the future, nice

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): fair

Overall: fun, recommend, 5 star google review
Key/Character: Henry de Vir
Which Event: Mysterious Event! To The [REDACTED]

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Very fast, if anything, I held us up most of the time. My apologies.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Balance felt good. Fair.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Although I didn't know ANYTHING relating to the background lore revolving around the event, Theori made it all come together in the end. They even kept in mind something I asked earlier and addressed it later on, near the end. As a lore junkie, I'm satisfied.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Very fair. Somehow received the perfect reward without even asking for it.

Overall: 10/10

Any other comments: I had tons of fun and I apologize again for the hold ups!
Key/Character: Dearil
Which Event: Not-So-Queen Anne's Revenge (Don't know what the event was called.)

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Very quick. 10/10
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Great, basically perfect since it came down to one last attack to decide who won and who lost. 10/10.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Had a short conversation with Tigerseye to join Pauper, got invited to go for a sail and fight Deep Ones. 10/10.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Seemed super fair to me. Though I think I got off the lightest. 10/10

Key/Character: Kitthekitsune / Fenfir Ryker
Which Event: 'A Visit from the Deep'

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Very quick to respond and Patient.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): For a group very pleasant and understanding of the situation and accommodated to the situation fairly
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): It was awesome. Though I didn't know I was going onto an event at first. It was still awesome my buddies let me join in.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) Perfect.

Any other comments: Awesomeness
Key/Character: Samina

Which Event: The Great Hunt

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): We did not have to wait between posts. Seriously, I thought the event would took 7-8 with how many we were buit it was very fluid.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): It was challenging, my peers will attest to that.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): I really the story. The event itself was simple and straight to the point but the contest behind it and the possibilities that will unfold as a result are both very exciting!

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Everyone was rewarded at least once for their efforts and attendence, the rest was RNG! There's nothing more more fair than that.

Overall: 10/10

Bonus: You were very quick to set this event up and you took into account our schedules. Thank you for being so flexible!
Key/Character: Masai Gardios

Which Event: The Great Hunt

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Responses were very quick, it didn't feel like we had to wait much if at all.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): First battle was easy, the rest really cranked it up in difficulty!

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): It was a hunt for a Basilisk, not much to really go off of with that sort of topic, yet the story still felt well told.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): ^.^ yes.

Overall: Very good event, didn't feel like it dragged on either which I appreciate!
Key/Character: Ragnar Gunnr

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Responses were very quick. Very little wait time inbetween posts

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Battles were entertaining. First one was manageable. Subsequent ones were rough.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Simple and straight forward yet very enjoyable

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Very much so yes.

Overall: Excellent event.
Character: Lloyd Alabast

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): The responses were quick and there was little time to wait. I had to rush for the bathroom before I missed much.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Battles were pretty nice! Though, I feel they were a bit on the easier side, personally. Only because the second fight seemed to deal the most injuries instead of the final.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Simple, Not Taxing, I liked it and the atmosphere. I only hope the Rhoynish we knocked out are alright.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Yes, of course. I liked it.

Overall: Very wonderful event! It was fun, and I'm surprised I didn't get temped or permed. Luck, I tell you.
Character: Corel Njorun

Responsiveness: 10/10. They waited for us, if anything.

Balance: Every fight, but the first. Felt difficult. But as an opener, I don't think it matters much. It did set the tone very well, with getting to fight another tribe. Added to the immersion. 

Storytelling: This was the best part! No beating around the bush, it felt like a real Rhyonur event. Even going against tribes? When it could've easily just been monsters the entire way. 

Fairness: I got injured. So it's typical event for me. v ..v Being a melee doesn't exactly offer the best experience in massive groups. But in all honesty? It wasn't as terrible as ALOT OF other fights i've been through in events... 10/10! (I suck at event fights and it still bothers me to this day...).

Overall: :Thumbs up: It was a little on the longer side, but given everyone got a reward? Even the extras. It's actually more than you can ask for.
Topic Options