ZalmasSerenity: Spriggans!
[Image: 3213141.png?format=webp&quality=lossless]
"With the Success of the Fabricator, we have made leaps and strides in our technology and development. Today marks the coming of a new era of Runeforged creations. I introduce to you... Project Spriggan."

Deep within the the confines of Serenity's advanced runic workshops the likes of Apprentices, Researchers, and Veteran Craftsmen worked tirelessly to develop and innovate for the benefit of the kingdom. With the introduction of the First Generation Runeforged Golems, wrought from alchemical material and advanced runic craft? also came a renaissance of  blossoming advancement.  Plants began to cover many parts of Serenity, their distinctive and pure colors bringing new life to the surroundings. Mana flowing through them like life's ichor, infusing the very air with an ethereal glow. Alchemical reagents are carefully harvested and only the most potent among them are brought down to the Sage of the Southern Sands for the meticulous process of rune forging. 

One that would marry the essence of nature with the language of the divine.

It would be here...

That you would finally awaken 

You are a Spriggan. A synthtic wrought from Organic Plantlife and advanced Runecraft.
You are a marvel of golem development. Created by the Master Artificer and  Serenity's Head of Research, Basil Mooney.
A functionally immortal mystical living being made solely from organic plant life and advanced runic arrays rather than metal, circuit, and wire.
[ You are Ageless, but still get age DR over time ]
Your loyalty is to your mother and creator, Basil Mooney and the Kingdom of Serenity.
As you are plant based, you will start with the [Growth] Spell
Addendum 8/10/24
As of the newest patch notes:
Spriggans now receive a discount on Nature rather than metal, and a penalty to Bone rather than Bio!
There are only 3 Slots Available

Requirements:
Presence. These spots take resources to be made. So, please don't take this spot if you will eventually afk.
As you are a CREATION, there is no room for betrayals.  You were created to be loyal to the kingdom and your mother.
Have fun and have a good time! This is a special Variant of Golem that's focused more on the fantastical and mystical aspects of the golem concept. 

For any Questions or Inquiries, feel free to reach out to me on Discord! 
literalramennoodle
[Image: RjvDDFm.png]
1/3 Slots filled!
Two more left!
2/3 Slots filled!
One more remains!
There is yet ONE SLOT that remains!
Please feel free to reach out to me on discord or fill out the form if interested!
ALL SLOTS ARE NOW FILLED!

(keep an eye out though! There may be more slots that open in the future!)
Hello Everyone! 
Three new openings for Spriggan Synthetics have opened up for the year 2139
You are a Spriggan
A marvel of golem development. Created by the Master Artificer and  Serenity's Head of Research, Basil Mooney.

- You are Functionally Immortal.  A being made solely from carefully vetted mystical plant life and advanced runic magicks. rather than metal, circuit, and wire.

[ You are Ageless, but still get age DR over time ]

- Your loyalty is to your mother and creator, Basil Mooney and the Kingdom of Serenity.

- As you are plant based, you will start with the [Growth] Spell, As well as a discount on Nature rather than metal
- You also Get Synthetic Racials

There are only 3 Slots Available

Requirements:

Presence. These spots take resources to be made. So, please don't take this spot if you will eventually afk.
As you are a CREATION, there is no room for betrayals.  You were created to be loyal to the kingdom of Serenity and your mother.
Have fun and have a good time! This is a special Variant of Golem that's focused more on the fantastical and mystical aspects of the golem concept. 

[u]For any Questions or Inquiries, feel free to reach out to me on Discord! [/u]

[b]literalramennoodle[/b]
1 Slot has been taken! 
2 Spriggan Slots remain!

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you're interested!
You can either reach out to me on discord
DC: literalramennoodle

Or fill out this form!

Spriggan Application Form!
One Slot Remains!
Please don't hesitate to reach out if you're interested!
You can either reach out to me on discord

DC: literalramennoodle

Or fill out the form!
Topic Options