Suggestions
My IC goal is to breed soothing reed so it can be grown at farm

(05-17-2020, 09:40 AM)Toxicity Wrote: add back the high tier alchemist bags to buy.

Make them like 350 or 500 and put the things you can't grow atm in them. people literally spawn camp and go brazy over prices of things alchemists need.

justice for soothing reed/sinka/alessa.
Change Thief Stances E icon from the one that Shadow uses, fighting someone with both makes me go 'I don't know if hes using either or, so I just wont attack'. It basically just makes the E an immunity even though its not anymore. Who wants to hit someone in their shadow immunity after all?
soothing reed is way too camped at this point. idk who you are, person with a stack of thirty in your chest but no more.

bring back the special/rare seed bag. soothing reed/sinka/alessa. and have it for like 500c-1,000c each. it's simply silly right now for everyone to need something and for it to just not be available? there are very few spawn points and an average of like 80 players on at a time. your hoard of soothing reed ends...

edit: didn't even notice marco say the same thing. make it a thing once more... bring these hoarders down...
[Image: cb9dd72403b90bae3d8fc519b5bd7c95.png]
ummmmmmmmm instead of alessa make it roperoot thank you
[Image: trio.png]
(05-21-2020, 10:05 PM)ry0un0suke Wrote: and have it for like 500c-1,000c each

lower this as i am poor
(05-21-2020, 10:08 PM)TAYU Wrote:
(05-21-2020, 10:05 PM)ry0un0suke Wrote: and have it for like 500c-1,000c each

lower this as i am poor

they sell em for 3,000c each tuh... fine for the broke babies, 400c a bag. soothing reed/sinka/roperoot. down with the reed hoarders....
[Image: cb9dd72403b90bae3d8fc519b5bd7c95.png]
Imagine the most profitable profession in the game having scarcity. Let'm suffer and fight for them, rare seeds ruin the economy.

Two of the highest bids for Odin, Nebula and Basten, are alchemists. I rest my case.
add more to alchemy it sucks

maybe ACTUAL alchemy? transmutation? turn ore into ore and reagents into randomized reagents?
[x] of Copper + maybe something else? = Another ore

Could apply this to the other ores, as well.
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
[Image: Fn81wCh.png]
(05-21-2020, 10:20 PM)Sanguine415 Wrote: Imagine the most profitable profession in the game having scarcity. Let'm suffer and fight for them, rare seeds ruin the economy.

Two of the highest bids for Odin, Nebula and Basten, are alchemists. I rest my case.

Wrong.

Nebula isn't a crafter, she's fake!
All her money practically belongs to /me/.
Topic Options