Suggestions
Naming (theme) suggestions to each faction in the character creation menu. After being haunted by Darkrai, Giratina.. AND ARCEUS + a bunch of asian names in cities like Vdalion and basically everywhere I'm begging for a way that new players have an idea of what they're creating into theme wise.
nah darkrai stars is a spazzer.
Holy crap there's an Arceus Stars too?
It's a CRITICAL SUGGESTION.

Please, add ability to forcefully retrieve item recently picked by a kitten. Let's say, you drop an artifact near a someone's pet, and it snatches that thing. Implement a toggle for that pet's behavior: let an owner command his companion when to pick things on ground and when to ignore them. There was a situation when admin had to intervene. It brought a ton of bugs as well.

When a pet picks an item - show pet's name and owner's name in brackets instead only owner's name
Add a 'recall' option to coops and barns. It'll recall all animals living in said coop or barn. Helps when animals are pushed off the farmland.

Also a fix to animal AIs are needed, they tend to stack on each other making it hard to feed all 5 chickens in a coop.
Increase the age that age nerfs start to 50

There are healthier 40 year olds irl, let alone in a game with magic and the like.

A trade off could be that they come in harder at 50, like 2% per year.
[Image: image0.png]
testing
did everyone else get notifications from the forum channel or was it just me
did you want me to dig through trash old code to see if i could find the one i used for the br server
[Image: Fky6ssr.png]
Add in a more organized way to bump up old apps that people still want to be checked. As the days pass by, you end up worried whether you just haven't been checked yet, or your app somehow ended up missed/forgotten within all the other apps.

I am posting this because I am now on day 7 of my unique weapon app, and I'll like to have my hands on it both so that I'll finally be able to show off my character using guns - And because I want to be well equipped next time I get into a deadly again (Or even worse, a 'low risk' danger 1 skirmish)
(11-05-2022, 09:12 PM)Detective100 Wrote: Add in a more organized way to bump up old apps that people still want to be checked. As the days pass by, you end up worried whether you just haven't been checked yet, or your app somehow ended up missed/forgotten within all the other apps.

I am posting this because I am now on day 7 of my unique weapon app, and I'll like to have my hands on it both so that I'll finally be able to show off my character using guns - And because I want to be well equipped next time I get into a deadly again (Or even worse, a 'low risk' danger 1 skirmish)

I feel you brother... 24 days here
[Image: 8447537e60826129953a2c945c27680d.png]
Topic Options