Suggestions
Please give us more stone tiles to use in the flooring section. Especially the Jianghu set. Those were perfect for kitchens or clinics.
[Image: dOmPfIR.png]
Allow us to delete props by pressing X (With an 'Are you sure' prompt to confirm). I recall that was an option in E3, but it doesn't appear to work in E4 currently.
The main reason why though, is that there are currently some custom icons that don't work properly and drop invisible icons instead that take my prop space.

I can't delete the invisible props by clicking on them obviously, so I need the press X option. Otherwise, it becomes a messy affair of having to get a DM to change the layers so that they'll be able to delete each invisible icon. One, by, one.
add the ability to edit a prop's X/Y positioning by ctrl+right clicking it (maybe with a limited range of -64 pixels to 64 pixels to prevent goofy abuse)

some of these public props are making me tear my hair out w/ their placements and i can't edit them like in e3
[Image: characters-2-smaller.png]
Make the Bug racial 'hide' able to be used while moving. As it stands, it's useful to stand in one spot and scout people out, but any movement whatsoever breaks it.

Let me be the horrifying monster I've always wanted to be by being invisible and then jumpscaring brownshirts.
[Image: edbae8adc4cdc657c7307971b838ad95.png]

if anyone asks i got banned for sending /messages to people
(08-23-2022, 05:08 AM)Mouse Wrote: Make the Bug racial 'hide' able to be used while moving. As it stands, it's useful to stand in one spot and scout people out, but any movement whatsoever breaks it.

Let me be the horrifying monster I've always wanted to be by being invisible and then jumpscaring brownshirts.

Hide and Move Silently are two separate skills, Mouse.

You know this.

It ain't stealth.
This probably should've gone without saying, but - perhaps the application of some of the tooltips in this thread to their respective spells?

[Image: eternia-amber.png]
Amber count: 693 (or 770)
Make it so prayers give a prompt to the receiving party.

So I can hit deny when I get someone doing that shit without RP. Or of the wrong religion.

Let them waste their fucking energy.
(08-24-2022, 02:30 AM)Shadovarn Wrote: Make it so prayers give a prompt to the receiving party.

So I can hit deny when I get someone doing that shit without RP. Or of the wrong religion.

Let them waste their fucking energy.

[Image: rejected_his_message.jpg]
If someone does it without posting, however, make a ticket so the admin can remove the Faith class from them. But being prayed for doesn't need to be consensual.
An alternative to Mystery Boxes for Keys. Even if it's more expensive.

Maybe something like, buy a key-mold ingredient from the luxury store for 9k - 10k. Then you add a bunch of stuff to it to make the appropriate key in the generic crafting menu.

IE

1x Key-Mold + 30x Fire Crystal = Fire Key.
1x Key-Mold + 30 Sludge = Sewer Key.
Etc. Etc.
Topic Options