RodMore Rod Memes
Actually Clone used to do more as it seemingly gained scaling from your stat in SoA. Now it's not as strong. But given the amount of CC in the game?

I sometimes wish all conditions were applied and not refreshed, ever.

If it's a 3s slow, that's it. Using another slow will just damage but wouldn't refresh it. Which is what Guild Wars 2 did.

They added a stun immunity but never seen it work. If it did you wouldn't be able to reapply stun.

And Frost? Well given how that one works, probably want to cap the stacks it can get to or decay them faster.

But honestly I don't really know how status effects work in this game or why they seemingly stack and stack and stack... you get the picture.

Similar issues with DR/AP Stacking. Make every bonus multiplicative not additive.

If you get 10% AP and put another 10%? It's actually 11%. Of course you could now raise them more since they'd actually be altered by this and not the huge gains. And then cap them? Like maybe you can't have more then X or Y % of Ap/Dr at most.

Or after a stun 5s immunity? Cap slows effects without adding them? Or make them decay faster if it has two stacks of slow. So instead of being slowed for the next X seconds, it would drop faster by Y duration time.
Looks like people talking about Tornado and Kunai/ shuriken , after I already made this topic

But a wins a win. Should see those nerfs pretty soon since people found out about these 2.
(04-13-2020, 12:57 AM)Rod Wrote: Looks like people talking about Tornado and Kunai/ shuriken  , after I already made this topic

But a wins a win. Should see those nerfs pretty soon since people found out about these 2.

Big Grin

Still require tune ups for trees to be more balanced, but that's a wip!
Topic Options