JumpyPurple Blood Rain
My poor little demon babies are getting hurt and permed by big evil high RPL bullies (me).

Let Demons heal their perm upon reaching Kaor / Human form.

Justice for our purple gremlins.
[Image: nR3lU0X.png][Image: unknown.png]
Vriska Wrote: yeah having an MCU loki icon is pretty cringe huh
give 1% attack power per perm
if demons are allowed to heal perms by hitting a trivially easy rpl then their retard zerg passive has no downsides
Human form is an app.
If they survive that long and do that well to hit their human form I think healing their perms is fine.
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
[Image: Fn81wCh.png]
Otherwise give them an alternative method of healing them that's not as taxing or dangerous as White Oil.

Maybe something that functions in a similar way to the way Gluttony Sin did, you can consume certain living creatures and heal back from permanent damage.

Otherwise, make it so that they can gather essence like witches do and heal a perm with it once they've got enough.
complete perm restoration is far too big of an advantage, although i do think something like being able to feast to restore a perm if you have more than 2 is fine. so you can still get scratched up but you won't be a potato demon with 5 perms at least

& if a demon does enough to become a world threat, i'm sure they can tie in a full restoral to a future app of some kind
While we're talking about Demons and Demon traits-

Permanent Stat Boosters.

The Demons that were hand picked by the Witches are lucky enough to have certain opportunities within the Coven to get the 50 needed. If you don't have Platinum, you are almost certainly shit out of luck unless you or another Demon buys Alchemy. Can't go into towns to buy them, and networking is rough unless you're arranging something OOCly with an alchemist that isn't out for your life.

Gear also kind of falls in this same category, but not as egregious.

You could always have them spawn with an extra +20/30/40/50 stat points to make the grind less hell - But that's a bit lazy. Anyone have any suggestions to help alleviate the problem?
(06-07-2020, 04:34 AM)Enigmatic Outlook Wrote: ...

at a lower RPL, x-boosters aren't really necessary. you can cap your vit/force & have a fair amount of SP leftover for other purposes, then you just blackout later on when you want to cap your two primary stats again

not to mention the base form of demons is purposely overbuffed. it gives 30 vitality & 30 power to make them a threat even against mid-ranged RPLs at that lower level, where they might be struggling w/ gear as a fresh spawn and such, to encourage them to make the most use of their passive

so i don't really see it as a problem since it doesn't matter until your rpl is high and youve been lingering for a while (although xboosters should be capped at 30 instead of 50 to make the grind less tedious in general, but htat's a different subject entirely). at that point (200+) you hopefully either have looted $ from your victims or you have friends in high places, and you're getting the economy flowing by feeding into the system

i may be underestimating how quick 0 -200 is atm though. ideally it should be roughly two weeks of consistent play, with 180 being 3-5 days, depending on how much use is made of the passive

you can also forgo them entirely and it also won't make much of a difference in the grand scheme of things, too. it's not something a baby demon should be too concerned about while going through their trial by fire, but moreso a focus later on

w/ x-boosters @ 215rpl, vit/force capped:
[Image: Ho3dcOj.png]

w/o x-boosters @ 215rpl, vit/force capped:
[Image: rLAfCoP.png]
(06-07-2020, 04:38 AM)chance Wrote: .....

That's actually a really fair assessment, and I agree with your points above. Thanks!
Topic Options