Boneless PizzaRegarding Loot Boxes...
Let's be honest- they were cool. Everyone had a lot of fun with them.

But they're not good long term.

I sincerely believe they should've been a short term thing like auctions to help get large sum of coin out of the game. They never should've dropped under 15k because it ruins the point of them. For now, they should be gone.

Why?

Because they're making it virtually pointless to be a crafter rn, especially if you're only an alchemist and don't even get the fun RP of making weapons/armor/etc. Nobody's buying potions because they want to drop everything on boxes and shit was made even worse when rare gathering materials were tossed into the low level boxes. Now I can't even pay people to gather for me because I'm not making any money and all the alchemy supplies from them are becoming over saturated to the point I don't even know how much to buy them for.

So PLEASE consider removing them for now or fixing this mess somehow. It's honestly really frustrating because you can't even get the money you need for something like a gold anvil anymore. I can't feed into the economy when the economy is absolutely, irredeemably fucked at the moment.
Just remove alchemy stuff from it and throw in some cute cosmetics or something instead.
there should be a way for guilds to have tax on merchants too so there can actually be an actual econ.
Topic Options