UnicornsUni a DM? yeehaw
Key/Character: Castiel Caius
Which Event: Transylvania

Responsiveness: Quick and efficient response, there was an opening for 'eventers' to explore options and solutions during problems; very well executed with the right to 'special effects' in the scenery, which added to the immersion.
Balance: For a moment we had a problem that was later resolved. I have nothing to complain about, the ECs were challenging and fulfilled their purpose.

Storytelling: The event had a time limit, because of one of the players. The event could be explored better. It's definitely not DM's fault, it just showed another positive point, adaptation and patience, which she had strongly in this event.

Fairness: I don't have much to add about the punishments, it was an intense event so I think they were delivered properly. Rewards? Good, exceptional, excellent.

Overall: 9/10. The event offered and proposed interesting challenges, which required the characters to interact with each other, gave me an opportunity to explore a dubious personality in the 'crew'. If not for the time limitation of one of the players, the event would have been EVEN MORE interesting.

Any other comments: Loa's patience is commendable and she deserves all the love she can get as a DM.
Key/Character: Icraft343#9815 / Kira Isabella Hino
Which Event: The Hunt Begins

Responsiveness: 9/10 When the day of the event came, there were some slow preparations here and there. Although, for the detailed fluid narration she gave and interesting mechanics she made, the time needed is very justified.

Most importantly, out of any other DMs, I don't know if there could have been anyone else who could have written up an event and submitted it faster than her, as well as putting the effort into what she had wrote too, making her very deserving to host an event. It took a while for the event to be approved, but I'm not blaming it on Loa for the matter and more about the response return of admins recently. (The update fucked up a lot.)

Balance: 10/10The ECs are incredibly balanced. But the mechanics are new so I can't put too much comment on it. Although, it had managed to make the event interesting and caught my attention for the whole duration it had been happening. I probably won't have any complaints if I were to die in the event EC-wise.

Storytelling: 10/10 She always give the most perfect narrations, and I admire that level of roleplay as she describes the environment and the goings on with 100% detail. Nothing leaves us with questions, and most of the time, it right up gives us great visualization and personalization of the dev items she made. I didnt like mine(still sorry about that) but anything else she had made as a dev item in the past makes great rewards to be in awe to receive. I also like the characters she created, both EC and NPCs, as well as the attention that she gives to the participants' action, giving appropriate responses to what they're all doing.

Fairness: 10/10 I would say the same in the Balance part as I do here. Very good and skilled ECs. The mechanics need refinement, but I like how it kept me interested throughout the event.

Overall: 10/10 anyways. I trust Loa's DMing dearly because as far as I've seen, she might as well be my go-to whenever I'd want an event, knowing how well she knows how to make a good event either full of great battles, travels and avertinv mind-blowing catastrophes. When I can't find action or wanted conflict while interacting with other players, I'd love to have Loa as a DM for when I want adventures in events.

Any other comments: Loa's great. Go Queen. ✌️
Topic Options