RevanTheria's New Day
[Image: be15555a6e10e7ce9b9b59c676d6f432.png]

News of Dun's demise would spread before the result of the honor duel between Valero Task and Revan orn Apotychia, yet with the High Priestess's announcement to honor the other dead, Theria's new Overlord would take to the top of the church to make his statement.
Quote:
All I wanted was to return home.

Valero would never let me return alive, and I have seen how he let Theria stagnate even with the aid and betrayal of the demons.

So I sought to spark a change, never had I beaten Valero before in a fight, but I always promised the day would come.

And so it did.

Immediately I was challenged by Hades Task, and I would respond to him in the same manner.

I challenged Dun soon after, but he offered no contest and named me Revan orn Task before leaving. 

So it is with this name that I declare myself as Theria's Overlord, with the Fireblooded and the Factory under my guidance.
The brief announcement made, the the Patriarch of the Fireblooded be seen going back to the castle. Word soon spread of new job opportunities opening up in Theria's Factory for crafters and other workers, as well as a welcome for all those who seek out to become a Disciple of Dragons by joining the Pyrelight Citadel.
The Funeral held for Dun, Hades, and Valero Task, as well as Pachua would have the Overlord's blessing. 
No other statements are made at this time aside from how he looks forward to speaking to his friends in Myllenoris and Alabastre.
Topic Options