ry0un0sukeJoyous Stars
[Image: 0e821766d380edb75b6a7ab14cf5271b.jpg]

The eldest of two born at end of the Osrona's over millennia of great rule over Esshar, the year 1741AC. Like rising embers from the crackles of fires that stain Esshar. Raised entirely in Alabastre, the first child of Stellus Del mer Joyau and Lionheart ex-mercenary Owyn. Despite never being within Osrona, its Church, faith is taught heavily as they grow by the Stellus themself. Religion, Celestialism is one of few expectations. Fundamentals and values taught. Denouncing occultism, witchcraft, demons and encouraging all that is holy and light in the world. Attention is directed to the Stars, though such is not required of the newest Joyau. Bestowed and taught the heavens and cosmos, engraved are their teachings and principles, yet still... free. The little Star. There are expectations. First and foremost, happiness, then excelling within Celestialism, upholding those truths. The pack comes first, always.

Should there be success, there will be rewards. A passing down of something holy. A refined relic of times since passed.

In the year 1754AC will they be playable. The younger of the two in 1756AC. Should you have interest and wish to apply, you can message me on Discord at ry0un0suke#6117
[Image: cb9dd72403b90bae3d8fc519b5bd7c95.png]
It's just dawned upon me that my second child didn't make... If anyone has interest in being Del mer Joyau and Owyn's second kid, we'll just say age 12-13, born before Del died, then feel free to DM me on Discord @ ry0un0suke#6117. Your older brother will be Waylan mer Joyau and you're currently within Myllenoris, somewhere. 
The Joyau family has tied its roots heavy with the Essharn Celestial Church since the 1730s. Priests are born and raised and taught the vitals of the Stars and Angels. From the late Stellus Dellarossa mer Joyau to their first born with Owyn, Waylan mer Joyau. The lineage continues no matter. The Stars are taught faithfully within the household and expectations are set. 

Waylan mer Joyau

[Image: b166a78d8922f54ddc1a80a821ca99b9.png]
Fire - Explosion - Cosmic - Rosegold
Quote:
Like his late mother, Waylan threw himself headfirst into his faith, rising it up from the ground many decades after Osrona's siege and leading the reconstructed Essharn Celestial Church as its Stellus. Strict, yet kind as he journeyed towards ultimate ascension with his unification with his Star, Sae.

Signe 

Armed - Cosmic - Wind

Quote:Fireblooded turned First Order Knight Signe is quite the awkward grandmother. Struggling with expressing emotions and vulnerability. She's made attempts in her life to unite one two many faiths together. She has no problem with her children falling and failing.

Expectations of the Little Stars:
-Celestialism is required. You are a child of the Essharn Celestial Church.
-You can have Fireblooded knowledge but, your focus on this character would be Celestialism.
-A certain holy relic can be claimed by Del and passed to Waylan however, it is only usable by Priests of the Church and will likely not be an inheritance but rather earned. 
-Occultism is frowned upon. I would rather you not apply to a Priest family and turn around to be an occultist.
-Cosmic is not necessarily required.
-You may be Human or Drakanite
-You begin at the start of the timeskip, year 1800AC at the age of 10-16 years old. Whatever you prefer.
-Your upbringing was strict, especially with studies. Grandchildren of these two also.
-Del: Biblos and Ios. Waylan: Sae. Signe: Phos. Try something new!

Any interest in the family will be handled by myself .If you've interest, DM me @ ry0un0suke#6117 as I will be approving or denying. I'll accept just two.
Topic Options