AveeWaystone Inn - Grand Opening
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: TheWaystone.png]
1897AC

After little in the way of public speech made by the Waystone's Proprietor over the last few years, the trade hub's activity seems to have continued bustling without much in the way of interference despite some of the related past events...

Yet at last, a small status update is made.

"You're tellin' me a nethradin tried WHAT?!"
"I'm not gonna stand for it."
- Majin Okabe

✧Nethradin are now BANNED from standing upon the grounds of the Waystone Inn due to repeated offenses of attempting to subvert the Network's authority, or even outright violence launched against its tenants.
✧A 20,000 coin bounty is being offered by the proprietor for anyone who can bring in such creatures alive and collared.

✧Despite tensions between the Waystone's Proprietor and Osronan authorities, little more has been spoken by the Okabe himself besides "I've gotten my pound of flesh." as preparations continue to be made for the coming of a new generation, the Inn's state of neutrality seemingly maintained in spite of uneasiness.
✧Rumors of the Hyakki Yagyo continue to surface about the Waystone, as well as hushed whispers regarding the construction of some unknown project...? Perhaps further details might be found through investigation.

The Waystone and its staff continue to wish everyone the best of luck (except Osrona).

Travel safely! (except Osrona)
[Image: corpoggo.png]
[Image: r8_dtDwC6yxnzmBztymj-8DohGU28Es8_yUgOAWe...lHxdBiRgpL]
1905AC
It’s a rather strange sight to behold. Within the Waystone a woman, likely a mother of four with short blonde hair, is seen arguing with Majin’s eldest child, and when she asked for the manager, Shiki had this to say.

“I am the fucking manager.”
[Image: yKEAu4HshkrHMmFfcO0ttX2CtOCBR7v8NnIyO1Ry...357V5kKh9H]
That’s right, Ladies, and Gentlemen the Waystone is under new management! 
  • Majin Okabe has retired from his position as Proprietor to Head of Security, taking a backseat from any of the day-to-day operations of the Waystone itself. 
  • The business itself seems to be flowing as per usual. Outside of the shift in ownership, nothing else seems to have changed. 
  • Rumor has it that Hale Dayndros' [NAME PENDING] band may be hosting a concert in the near future at the Waystone 
  • Last, but certainly not least, The Cheap Store has been restocked.
Travel Safely!
Topic Options