Add monkeys as a playable race. Period.
even if we don't get it as a playable race we always do have fleshcrafters. C:
(02-04-2021, 09:14 PM)Vriska Wrote:
(02-04-2021, 09:03 PM)europeanSavior Wrote: make them an applayable race and just accept it for those that are known to be actually funny, know how to rp and are NOT annoying. The objective of the race should be to make people laugh or something, not annoy them.

No one who plays this game is capable of this.

Oh yeah, sorry, legit forgot about it

...................rebirth race?

Because, if no one is capable of doing that, then they MUST be able to learn it
(02-04-2021, 09:03 PM)europeanSavior Wrote: If ANY of you guys use "hurr durr but eternia is a serious game" I'm going to spam your dms with pictures of gay yiff. This is not a joke. (it is, please don't downvote me because of this last sentence)

I'm calling your bluff right the fuck now
Orobaes "Scar of Hel"
[Image: Untitled_Artwork.png?width=348&height=465]
the monkey race would be an invite for dragonball roleplayers to make and do the same "going super saiyan" emote before battle.

that alone should be enough of a reason for no monkeys
(02-04-2021, 09:31 PM)Datura Wrote:
(02-04-2021, 09:03 PM)europeanSavior Wrote: If ANY of you guys use "hurr durr but eternia is a serious game" I'm going to spam your dms with pictures of gay yiff. This is not a joke. (it is, please don't downvote me because of this last sentence)

I'm calling your bluff right the fuck now

Are you SURE you want it my guy

(02-04-2021, 09:31 PM)Hoovyking Wrote: the monkey race would be an invite for dragonball roleplayers to make and do the same "going super saiyan" emote before battle.

that alone should be enough of a reason for no monkeys

90% of you guys roleplay as your usual anime characters and I don't see anyone complaining,,,,...
I do this on my rhoynish character so your point is invalid
i will say what i said in the discord!

a lot of the races in the game have capabilities for flavor. amphibian sirenians, lizard drakanites, beastkins going full beast via carnal potions. even your 'monkeh' is a technical plausibility with a human on a carnal potion.

i rp bone magic as body horror, with my character literally tearing themselves open etc in stressful combat situations while fighting!

i rp the fae aura as a hive mind of fae bundled together!

its just about approaching it with finesse and respect. that's all the game asks from you. if you approach it in a way that is, without a doubt, absolutely idiotic, unfunny, or just plain obnoxious then it will likely be revoked. treat a dullahan as a headless being usually in armor, and not wearing short skirts and going 'yeehaw', treat a beast like a beast- and this counts for monkeys.

animals in general can be pretty stupid. but they're also instinctive, and depending on the type of ape, they can even be extremely volatile and violent. just...

be reasonable. be respectful. you can rp quite creatively and freely with the magic and races at ones disposal as long as you just follow those two ideas. sure not EVERYTHING is possible, some things are too ludicrous. but a lot is possible, more than enough to have fun in your own way.
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
(02-04-2021, 10:01 PM)SilkiyTea Wrote: i will say what i said in the discord!

a lot of the races in the game have capabilities for flavor. amphibian sirenians, lizard drakanites, beastkins going full beast via carnal potions. even your 'monkeh' is a technical plausibility with a human on a carnal potion.

i rp bone magic as body horror, with my character literally tearing themselves open etc in stressful combat situations while fighting!

i rp the fae aura as a hive mind of fae bundled together!

its just about approaching it with finesse and respect. that's all the game asks from you. if you approach it in a way that is, without a doubt, absolutely idiotic, unfunny, or just plain obnoxious then it will likely be revoked. treat a dullahan as a headless being usually in armor, and not wearing short skirts and going 'yeehaw', treat a beast like a beast- and this counts for monkeys.

animals in general can be pretty stupid. but they're also instinctive, and depending on the type of ape, they can even be extremely volatile and violent. just...

be reasonable. be respectful. you can rp quite creatively and freely with the magic and races at ones disposal as long as you just follow those two ideas. sure not EVERYTHING is possible, some things are too ludicrous. but a lot is possible, more than enough to have fun in your own way.
[Image: ESP2r_bUUAAcgTs.jpg]

........anyway

remove rakuza?
rt
razuka*
Topic Options
Thread Closed