HoovykingBone Lance
nerf irelia
(02-20-2021, 12:16 AM)Trenton Wrote: nerf irelia

it's *better nerf irelia

idiot
[Image: trio.png]
Okay, but you guys are drifting from the topic. This is a nerf thread, not league of legends. With that being said, the major offenders here are clearly:

Flameslide: 22 sec, 14 cd, extra damage middle tile
Meteor Dash + Meteor: Why is sis impossible to dodge, umm...slow her down.
Melee: Still hitting me on the head with lesser CDs? Make it make sense.
Bonelance: Lower the stun duration or make it a knockback, whatever...sis is dumb.
---

Buff Sand: Because I'm biased. Literally the saddest tree...She makes no sense.
(02-19-2021, 11:15 PM)chance Wrote: nerf meteor dash and nova ray?

Buff armed?
[Image: corpoggo.png]
(02-20-2021, 12:22 AM)Mali Wrote: Okay, but you guys are drifting from the topic. This is a nerf thread, not league of legends. With that being said, the major offenders here are clearly:

Bonelance: Lower the stun duration or make it a knockback, whatever...sis is dumb.
---

If you're having trouble with meteor, what you want to do is either run to the edge of the battle box (so it misses you or only gets 1 tick) or when it releases dash towards them but slightly diagonal opposite the direction the meteor is coming from so it misses. It has a little bit of an arc when it comes out so you have a window to go past it and really mess them up while they're confused.
(02-20-2021, 12:36 AM)Sandshark Wrote:
(02-20-2021, 12:22 AM)Mali Wrote: Okay, but you guys are drifting from the topic. This is a nerf thread, not league of legends. With that being said, the major offenders here are clearly:

---

If you're having trouble with meteor, what you want to do is either run to the edge of the battle box (so it misses you or only gets 1 tick) or when it releases dash towards them but slightly diagonal opposite the direction the meteor is coming from so it misses. It has a little bit of an arc when it comes out so you have a window to go past it and really mess them up while they're confused.

Exactly... I always dodge it by dashing at an angle before it comes to me or just phantom strike during it if you are a melee, pretty simple.
energy beam 5 dmg lol
[Image: 0dddc093be0b94e2ea58e04222789a6e.png]
[Image: f88081774ccd9256e1745327386d8c78.png]

hipster is dead this can be nerfed now
[Image: nR3lU0X.png][Image: unknown.png]
Vriska Wrote: yeah having an MCU loki icon is pretty cringe huh
the only reason i could possibly give to not nerf bone stun is because i personally have some nasty ass lag playing from australia and the long stun makes verbs less daunting 4 me

with that being said, 4 second stun is ridiculous for every other player who isnt lagging so i'll agree with that nerf

god please dont make it a knockback though just leave it as a stun even if it's shorter
[Image: YoMUfum.png]
[Image: NUmXjRT.png]
Topic Options