JetnissBazaar Entrance
The current entrance is in t he same place, but it's a like a 3 mile walk underground to get to the end and that leads absolutely nowhere.

If you make the bottom of the new Bazaar the current entrance and then add a new entrance above the park in Caelfall or something, I think the entire underground market would see more use throughout and will feel better to travel down, because then it's just a slightly longer or maybe slightly shorter underground walk from Messaris to Caelfall.

Will also give our Syndicate people a less conspicuous way to enter Caelfall without resorting to sewers or whatever.
It's so long that it's actually comedic. I wonder if anyone will actually buy any stalls that are more than 3 screens away. Please disperse these stalls around the map the concentration of everything in that region is too much. All the stalls, all the farms, a higher density of houses than even the slums. It's too much man the rest of the city is already a ghost town, barring the 'central park', sometimes the slums and maybe the jailhouse.
I'll wait for what chance says. If he wants me to change things up i would happily do it!
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
[Image: Fn81wCh.png]
Topic Options