Arachne Race Reboot Idea.
During academy arc someone (Maybe Smoto?) had a backpack item sprite that gave them spider legs coming from their back, as a mutant. Lore aside, people definitely still do play spiderpeople.
(04-16-2021, 12:25 AM)ferrettamer Wrote: i for one find spider mommies super hot and do want to see spider-girl erp and that is the sole reason for my upvote. anyone who supports this idea but says they do not feel the same way is lying

Okay but what about spider-bros tho? :eyes:
Orobaes "Scar of Hel"
[Image: Untitled_Artwork.png?width=348&height=465]
So like, real talk, if this does happen... can we please make this race locked behind like 180 or 200 rpl if it happens (press x to doubt).
I'd hate to see it just immediately ruined by fetishes. Also if it does happen. I will help fund bringing them back. I will pay for whatever racials. Idc, I just want to see them back in a unique and cool way.
[Image: Ey453TpXMAEvpOq?format=jpg&name=large]
I'm in favour of this under the condition that, as the people who deal with spiders the most, only Australians are permitted to play them.
(04-16-2021, 12:32 AM)ScarecrowVT Wrote: So like, real talk, if this does happen... can we please make this race locked behind like 180 or 200 rpl if it happens (press x to doubt).
I'd hate to see it just immediately ruined by fetishes. Also if it does happen. I will help fund bringing them back. I will pay for whatever racials. Idc, I just want to see them back in a unique and cool way.

I'm afraid just locking it behind RPL requirements won't save you from fetishization chief
(04-16-2021, 12:37 AM)BoryaTheSlayer Wrote:
(04-16-2021, 12:32 AM)ScarecrowVT Wrote: So like, real talk, if this does happen... can we please make this race locked behind like 180 or 200 rpl if it happens (press x to doubt).

I'm afraid just locking it behind RPL requirements won't save you from fetishization chief

let me hope damn it.
It's all fun and games until you get capped and forced to erp with an arachned
(04-16-2021, 12:39 AM)europeanSavior Wrote: It's all fun and games until you get capped by an arachned and forced to erp with her

[Image: d69.jpg]

y-yeah haha. imagine that happening.

h-haha. ha...
[Image: edbae8adc4cdc657c7307971b838ad95.png]

if anyone asks i got banned for sending /messages to people
nothing will save you from fetishization
just let it happen. it'll get you accustomed to submitting for when they're put in
(04-16-2021, 12:39 AM)europeanSavior Wrote: It's all fun and games until you get capped and forced to erp with an arachned

isn't there rules against forced ERP now days anyways? Surely they would just ban whoever would do this anyways then.
Topic Options
Thread Closed