VibeEntertainmentVibe DM
Character: Roland

Which Event: A Festival of Natasa

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Very on point n fast n tolerated my brain not working properly thank u

Balance: Good. Tournament was fun, ec fight was very fun and extremely close and it was fun to finally fight an ec and learn their stuff

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): I enjoyed it a lot it was a very fun time

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Don't think there was much risk involved but I don't think there really needs to be, event was fun and challenging.

Overall: Big fan

Any other comments: That is not how you spell insects
Character: Jikanu 

Which Event: A Festival of Natasa

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Very on point super fast  and well written 

Balance: Good. Tournament was fun, ec fight was very fun and extremely close my partner came in clutch lol

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): It was fun and I was enjoying my fights and didn't expect to get as far as i did to be honest.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): No real risk but that is completely fine is was a fun little tournament no need to be a battle to the death or anything.

Overall: Super fun and had a great time
Character: Yamanu
Which Event: Temple of the Elements

Responsiveness: 11/10
Balance: 11/10
Storytelling: 11/10
Fairness: 11/10 
Overall:11/10  

comments: 

Felt like I should really put in here all that I have to say. If anyone, and I mean ANYONE is looking for a DM who brings the cake and whiskey to a party? Vibe is the person for you. They went out of there way to set up this awesome and intricate storyline, with multiple ECs, scenarios, and even puzzles to boot. I don't think I ever experienced such well thought out ECs, with their own set ups, moves, and rotations like an actual MMORPG. It's quite awesome to see it in person, so find out for yourself!

( Wrote this review with tired pea brain... forgive me! )
[Image: 220d1ea60641830ee91396a4c338af31-removebg-preview.png]
Character: Yamanu

Responsiveness:Dm was responding as soon as possible and keeping us locked to screen with her beatifull CREATIVE posts. 
8/10
Balance: With takin initiatives Dm was aiming us to making us confortable as well as giving dangerous settings. Rip Meatshield Nala 9/ 10
Storytelling: Creative posts 10/10
Fairness: With scaling ec's for us multiple times, fights was fair. 
Overall: 9/10
[Image: 8447537e60826129953a2c945c27680d.png]
Character: Minami

Responsiveness: Vibe was responsive very quickly and kept us going at a great pace.
10/10
Balance: Quite well balance not giving us hopeless situations but letting us know the danger of getting fucked up was there. RIP the young meat shield Nala 9/ 10
Storytelling: Creative posts 10/10
Fairness: Risk and rewards were fair in my opinion.
Overall: 10/10 would recommend to others def.
Character: Nala Nekosaru

Responsiveness: 10/10
Balance: 11/10
Storytelling: 12/10
Fairness: 15/10
Overall:10000/10

comments:
They went out of there way to set up this awesome and intricate storyline, with multiple ECs, scenarios, and even puzzles to boot. Now I was the meat shield after all but it was fun! the injuries received were well thought out and used very easy with dev. The items received were great to and fit with all of our characters. I have never been in an event before but Vibe DM was such a fun person to start with for me! Fair and fun. Makes you think!!! I would definitely do another event with them!
[Image: OLLk62e.gif]
Vibe's got you covered with the quickest of ease.
ur.com/vcmm6[Image: SwES7N6.gif]
Character: Acantho
Which Event: Archeology 101

Responsiveness: Narrations were done quickly and with content, although it lacked a little bit of build up at times - it still had an interesting story for what we were looking for.

Balance: Well.. Everything was fineeee.. Except maybe complications in combat, due to the use of riftmancy that made the EC a little more complicated for us, avoiding much damage dealt to it - as well as the usage of an lasting confuse spell in conjunction with the big AoEs.

Yet, it made for a good challenge.

The fight was fun and the puzzles presented too, I like events with more IC interactions than fight itself..

Fairness: Challenges, fights and rewards suitable for the dangerousness level - nothing to complain about.

Overall: It was nice! For the type of event we wanted, ie an adventure for some low level people. And we got just that.. It has been a pleasant and lighthearted experience, with its challenges.

Of course, there are always points for improvement, as it is not always perfect - but Vibe is on the right track. Keep the good work.
[Image: image.png]
Character: Novellia Slewfoot
Which event: Archeology 101

Responsiveness: Narrations were quick and content-filled, though, as Didos said - there wasn't alot of buildup. I did like them, though!

Balance: I play unarmed, so I can't exactly talk about balance; any EC will be hell for me. That being said though, there were alot of AoEs, and with confusion in the mix that leads to Suffering™. I REALLY liked the flavouring, though - with the whole shadow familiar thing and nightmares.

Fairness: Can't complain - low risk, but still valuable rewards that'd make it worth the trip.

Overall: I liked this event! Goofy, not-particularly-traumatizing-but-still-semi-tense adventure for a bunch of low-level teenagers. Good stuff!

[Image: eternia-amber.png]
Amber count: 693 (or 770)
Character: Chloe Dorrance
Which Event: Runesmith's Abode

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Very fast, and the DM pre-typed whenever possible ensuring a steady flow.

Balance: One pre-battle was needed to test, and after that, everything was very fair and fun. The risk vs reward puzzle was cool, and I especially liked the shoe puzzle.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Yes, they followed a relatively standard format which I enjoyed.

Overall: A fun event, I enjoyed playing through it. Thanks for hosting, Vibe!
Topic Options