VibeEntertainmentVibe DM
Key: VibeEntertainment + Others that will be used for DMing/EC's and etc. All for the good of a great event and amazing story.

Event Preferences: Honestly, I don't believe I have any preferences in terms of what I plan to run...? It really just boils down to helping those who need a DM!
P.S - Holy Theme(Is by far what I love running.)
Other Notes: New to DMing, but I've run an event thus far. I do plan to build within this and work hard to ensure a very enriching event experience. If something is amiss or out of whack, I'll do immediate fixes and stay upbeat on RP for all those present. I hope you can enjoy the story alongside being on an event in general! I can't wait to work with and meet all those in the future.
Are you currently running events, and if so, are you considering player requested events?: I currently wish to run events! I will be looking over the ones listed and pick randomly from there of course! I will also be taking requests once I get a good basis for myself in DMing and I feel more comfortable with it.
Discord # or best means of contact: VibeEntertainment#3428.

Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions and things related to events you are hoping for and so on! I'm really open to anything as long as it's to help get a story moving along.
ur.com/vcmm6[Image: SwES7N6.gif]
Character: Aryehel Calvert
Which Event: To the Stars & Back again

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?):   the early narrations were pre-written so it was smooth sailing from there, and there was good responsiveness throughout. The only narration that one could say was a bit longer was the end narration, which... Makes total sense, it was the end narration that adressed all five partipants of the event directly!  10/10

Balance: The battles were entertaining, both versions of it! The first phase one could say was easy (and in no doubt mostly due to most of us having group heals), but the second and last phase? Was greatly balanced, and appropriately difficult for us as the last battle. There was a focus on a specific character in the second phase, but that was within IC reasons as the character who represented the wall that defended us, as well as having the tank build to match.
To prove a point, we even managed to win a round in the last phase with the target not even getting KOed  Big Grin

Moreover, the event was originally planned with 7 people in mind, but two didn't show. The DM quickly changed the EC's stats for the even while taking our own stats in consideration, thus making it fair. 10/10!
 Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?):  We got exactly what we came for. An encounter with a celestial being among the stars, proving our worth, and with each getting their own development blessing to further their goals. 10/10!

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): The event was COI, and the risks fitted the expectation of what you'll get in a role. It is also good to note that even a 1 roll didn't even in a perm when someone got KOed only once in the event. Did get an unhealable temp though, which makes sense :) 10/10 

Overall:10/10  
 Any other comments: 

"If I had a nickel for each time I had to be the last man standing against the final boss in an Event and win, I'll have two nickels. Which isn't a lot but it is weird that it happened twice."
Character: Elara
Which Event: To the Stars & Back Again

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?):   All except the last narration came at a good pace, which was very long so that is understandable. Everyone was given a little attention from the EC and it was really nice.

Balance: The battles were very fun. The first round was too easy, but it was quickly fixed. The difficulty ramped up throughout the event and was a good challenge overall.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?):  The storytelling was great. We got what we signed up for. There were moments for everyone to roleplay and get dev. It flowed very smoothly from beginning to end.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): The injuries and loot were fair. I went down a few times but rolled high on all but one. Honestly I expected to take a few more injuries or a perm as much as I went down, but it all worked out in the end.

Overall: 10/10  

Any other comments: Vibe is a great DM. From the start they communicated well about the event and everything had a really fun atmosphere. All of us came out with something to contribute to our story. 10/10 would do again.
Character: Silvia akh Pelleaux II

I could describe how epic the event was, but in short. It reminded me of the fight against Vanet in FF14. 

Overall: 10/10 :thumbsup:
Character: Athena ven Grimmore

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10 We weren't waiting very long for responses, everything was done at a good pace. 
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 10/10 The fights were challenging but not overly so. 
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10 Atmospheric and very fitting of the theme. It was an enjoyable little trial.  
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): 10/10 I dont think anyone walked away with anything too bad happening to them, and the rewards were a good match for what we were doing. 

Overall:10/10

Any other comments:  Thank you for working around my frustrating schedule.
[Image: 1c9be22e43dfe23781b34cc71660b98b.gif]
Character: Armin Osrila

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Solid narration times, didn't last long at all. 10/10

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Fights were challenging, balanced according to the characters participating so done well. 10/10

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): It was fun, fit the theme we were going for with the event. The EC the atmosphere all was done well, captivating too considering it was a little late for me but still found myself engaged.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): No one got too injured or anything and the rewards felt fair, fitting of what we done. 10/10

Any other comments: Good dm. Would love to be on another event you run!!
Character: Lucana
Which Event: Dollhouse

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?):  I kept everyone waiting longer than the dm... 10/10

Balance: It was probably a near-impossible thing to balance, considering I was a low rpl unarmed, working with a sustain nature magi 15 rpl higher than me. And yet Vibe found a way. I was down'd 3 times in one fight regardless, but the point is I almost made it to the end each time. 10/10

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?):  We were teleported around, and solved a puzzle before fighting the big bad. At first, I thought there were a few loose ends left in the story, but then... the last pieces to the story were in the dev items. It was somewhat vague and hidden, but reading it over made it all click, which was a really nice feeling! 10/10

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): It was a tough fight, but luckily I rolled well. 0 perms, and a useful dev temp :triumph: 10/10

Any other comments: Thank you! It was my first event I've attended ever, and it was a great experience!!
Character: Aryehel Calvert
Which Event: Dollhouse

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?):  
There was an incident of the DM oversleeping due to the vastly different timezones compared to us, but they got up and got the event going on the day.
As for narrations? Well written, and timely paced. 10/10

Balance: As Lucana said, there was a clear contrast in survivability between me and Lucana. I was a nature magi with lots of self heal, and she was... An unarmed in an event. Still, the DM managed to balance it well- Especially when considering there was supposed to be a third member in the event. 10/10

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?):  
Quick reminder that despite my account name being a "detective", I am somehow bad at riddles  Blush
Still, we had an interesting start with the riddle that Lucana gladly solved on time, fought a big bad evil spirit and got to do what we came for- Proper exorcisim of a misbehaving spirit! 10/10

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): 
We managed to roll mostly high this event (I ended up rolling two sixes both times I need to roll), and the one who rolled a 2 eventually left with but a unhealable temp that was written in a way that'll help her further develop what she wants to. 10/10

Any other comments: Are we certified exorcists yet?  Tongue
Character: Yasha
Which Event: Festival of Natasha

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?):  Active responsiveness as well as great comments between fights to give us determination. <3 10/10

Balance: The fights has little Balance issue but it was fair upmost. According the 2v2's it was fair i guess. 7/10

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?):  Actually this isn't needed but it was great all details and such made me active. It was boring? No not at all. It was great. At least we see 2v2 after long time. Wise thinking!  8/10

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): No injury or perm! And for the Tournament i had little issue called Lagspike. But other than that. It was all good.  5/10 for chalice >:(    (messing it is 8/10)

Overall: 8/10

Any other comments: I wish my game didn't had lag spike... I hate my computer. But solid dm i would request her skills obiviously in future!
[Image: 8447537e60826129953a2c945c27680d.png]
Character: Twinki 

Which Event: A Festival of Natasa

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Yes

Balance: Good. All sorts of players against each other- no one had a clean sweep. Plus EC at the end was pretty fair! (Even though us kid folk lost!)

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): It was very fun and engaging- made me laugh a fair bit.  

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Yes

Overall: YES, 

Any other comments: Just like to say thanks for making this a very enjoyable event. Have not been on E3 in some many months and this was the most fun I have had on the game since returning as Twinki.
Topic Options