Suggestions
More duration for lumberjack potions, but also make it use more ingredients.
The day unarmed stop exist, so do i.
This isn't a suggestion for the game itself, but for those of you playing it. It's definitely advised to copy and paste the source of your entire journal (viewable by Ctrl+Shift+S in edit mode) and save it somewhere, be it in a personal server channel or a text document.

The forums have rolled back before!
FIST PUNCH RRRAAAAAAIIIIINNNN
The day unarmed stop exist, so do i.
I'd like to see more details in shops.

Instead of the current message of '1725 coins obtained from <shop name>' or whatever it is, could there be a more detailed explanation?

12 mythril ore sold for <total price>
19 Agility X potion sold for <total price>
RedDress1 sold for <total price>
Backpack sold for <total price>

That kind of thing, displayed in chat when you hit Retrieve Revenue.

It'd just be a little nicer to see A. what people are buying. and B. how much of one thing sold.
Now, this is going to be an entirely selfish request since I'm going to be playing a detective character in Meranthe (blame Malek), but...

Autopsy - Being able to see what injuries a corpse had at its death. Since death is going to play a much larger role in Meranthe (I assume) I thought it'd be neat to have a way to see the final state of a corpse, and when the death occurred.

So yeah.

[Image: eternia-amber.png]
Amber count: 693 (or 770)
Is it a possible to allow...

200 +1 Mastery Point
210 and 10 Dangers +1 Mastery Point
220 and 20 Dangers 1 Deadly +1 Mastery Point
ur.com/vcmm6[Image: SwES7N6.gif]
no
L suggestion
[Image: unknown.png]
Every 10 levels and 10 dangers after 200 +1 Mastery Point, why not

[Image: unknown.png]
(08-05-2022, 10:28 PM)Raihex Wrote: Every 10 levels and 10 dangers after 200 +1 Mastery Point, why not

Ah yes, the RPL 220 + 20 dangers power spike. Sure, it will be really fun fighting against veteran characters.

[Image: lll.jpg]
[Image: pyvdcgkx65y.png]
Topic Options