Suggestions
give custom props a LAYER option in the pop up menu.

0 = Below in game props
1= Below character
2= Above character
etc

and somehow find a way to fix this invisible nonsense that comes with densing up icons and then deleting them?
give /logs the same color background as the chatbox so it's less straining to read that red text against a white background

also have it include quote colors if possible
[Image: characters-2-smaller.png]
make it so you can click on tilled land to water it with a watering can

tired of having to face and press x
[Image: image0.png]
(08-18-2022, 06:04 PM)Danteric Wrote: make it so you can click on tilled land to water it with a watering can

tired of having to face and press x

You could in e3, dunno what's changed.
Rob

[Image: nudd67u.png]
[Image: Ou20Kwc.png]
Add a "guard door" function where you can stand in front of a door and bar people from getting in.

This is a weird, specific request yes... But I've just been paid IC to guard a door, only for people to see me standing in front of the door and just walk diagonally in anyway.

I am standing in front of the door for a reason, don't ignore me!  Angry
Can we get it added so that targeted whispers still show up as someone whispering in the chat? I'm tired of people having secret conversations that are basically telepathy.
Rob

[Image: nudd67u.png]
[Image: Ou20Kwc.png]
a search bar under the construction and decoration tabs .
Please, I am begging you, more copper, iron, and adamantite spawns across the map. Put them in he overworld on mountainous locations, put more in caves, anything. I just want to level my goddamn mining.
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
(08-19-2022, 12:58 PM)SilkiyTea Wrote: Please, I am begging you, more copper, iron, and adamantite spawns across the map. Put them in he overworld on mountainous locations, put more in caves, anything. I just want to level my goddamn mining.

To add to that, have it so that rarer ore like adamantite and up will give more EXP when you successfully mine. Eventually you'll reach a point where you'll get low %exp from mining each ore spawn.
(08-19-2022, 12:58 PM)SilkiyTea Wrote: Please, I am begging you, more copper, iron, and adamantite spawns across the map. Put them in he overworld on mountainous locations, put more in caves, anything. I just want to level my goddamn mining.

Actually I change my mind on this. The scarcity makes things like the mine wars more interesting in hindsight...
Topic Options