FriendliestJab Opener
Please make Jab the opener for unarmed again.

Flying kick as the opener is really just a 20rpp point sink.
Most openers aren't meant to be good (with exceptions), and especially not as good as Jab.
(08-30-2022, 12:12 AM)Friendliest Wrote: Please make Jab the opener for unarmed again.

Flying kick as the opener is really just a 20rpp point sink.

It wasn't the opener before, or at least it had the requirement of a stance that had no passive. Which costed you 20RPP anyway.
(08-30-2022, 12:14 AM)Touc Wrote: Most openers aren't meant to be good (with exceptions), and especially not as good as Jab.

Cosmic Dash
(08-30-2022, 12:14 AM)Touc Wrote: Most openers aren't meant to be good (with exceptions), and especially not as good as Jab.
Explosion with its good CC and dmg opener
I think it's healthier that jab is never the opener, I don't want to see unarmed becoming a low rpp investment for dipping. The change would drastically benefit myself, but I don't think this should happen.
Wanna know what else is an opener?

Mistform.

Ice ,
Mist ,
Wellspring ,
Cosmic ,
Gravity ,
Magma,
Explosion,
Plasma,
are really good.

Decent:
Light
Shadow
Time
Armed 
Sound 
Tempest
Crystal 

I'm not sure man... most of the trees I've used have a decent opener that I bar most of the time.
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: sparklegif.gif]

Should I bother making the list, or can we just admit that bad openers tend to be the exceptions and move on from that?

Edit: Nevermind, Penguin did it already.
ngl i thought jab was the opener
Topic Options