Suggestions
(09-02-2022, 11:43 AM)Kippahkid Wrote: I noticed that Dal'thala gets its own settlement name stating that it's Delphina's capital, but Grimhjall is just dubbed Vdalion (Aphros gets a pass because they're pulling a Rome with their capital name).

But I think it would be neat to have all capitals have their own title. That way it would  help build that feel that the nation is larger than their starting city.

Ask ur leaders 2 change the settlement name homie
(09-02-2022, 12:12 PM)Avee Wrote:
(09-02-2022, 11:43 AM)Kippahkid Wrote: I noticed that Dal'thala gets its own settlement name stating that it's Delphina's capital, but Grimhjall is just dubbed Vdalion (Aphros gets a pass because they're pulling a Rome with their capital name).

But I think it would be neat to have all capitals have their own title. That way it would  help build that feel that the nation is larger than their starting city.

Ask ur leaders 2 change the settlement name homie

Oh! I'm in Delphina, but I thought the starting cities could only be altered by admins. Good to know for the future!
stop quick sand from making someone get slowed for 20 business days holy shit its so funny watching ppl getting perma slowed by it..
(09-02-2022, 01:08 PM)Drive Wrote: stop quick sand from making someone get slowed for 20 business days holy shit its so funny watching ppl getting perma slowed by it..

10 second slow on an aoe shouldn't exist, it's a basic.. not a mythical tier ability.
(09-02-2022, 01:09 PM)AmazinPew Wrote:
(09-02-2022, 01:08 PM)Drive Wrote: stop quick sand from making someone get slowed for 20 business days holy shit its so funny watching ppl getting perma slowed by it..

10 second slow on an aoe shouldn't exist, it's a basic.. not a mythical tier ability.

Another spell to look at, ignite, which slows for 15 seconds

edit :

I just tested with a Nephilim friend, Quicksand slows for 10 seconds and Ignite slows for 20 seconds (which is not okay obviously, for both)

I tried to take a gif but gyazo doesn't record for that long... here is a 7 seconds long clip of Ignite, but you really nned to record in 3 distinct parts to fully capture the 20s, if you're doing it with gyazo https://i.gyazo.com/b6ce1263bd0ae3e3d5d9...685e54.mp4
copium
[Image: comm_round_2_11.png]
(09-02-2022, 01:26 PM)fisherboi Wrote: words of the righteous

quicksand and ignite feel like their effect was just a typo that had an extra 0 in front of it
quicksand has a slow thats equivalent to constrict, ignite has one equivalent to overheat

i can see it being perfectly valid that quicksand had 1s of slow (like cosmic aoe's slow) and ignite having 2s of slow (its just enough to keep someone in there) if it was even a bit stronger of a slow, otherwise its just 20s of annoying

otherwise give faewing the 70% ap back ig
[Image: Fky6ssr.png]
(09-02-2022, 01:49 PM)Nailman Wrote:
(09-02-2022, 01:26 PM)fisherboi Wrote: words of the righteous

quicksand and ignite feel like their effect was just a typo that had an extra 0 in front of it
quicksand has a slow thats equivalent to constrict, ignite has one equivalent to overheat

i can see it being perfectly valid that quicksand had 1s of slow (like cosmic aoe's slow) and ignite having 2s of slow (its just enough to keep someone in there) if it was even a bit stronger of a slow, otherwise its just 20s of annoying

otherwise give faewing the 70% ap back ig

I don't think the slow needs to be stronger, then you'll eat all the ticks. I think twenty seconds of a slow to any degree is egregious. (Sorry, I love you bruce, but it had to be said.)
skill issue just dodge ignite
[Image: comm_round_2_11.png]
actually he is right after all, just dodge ignite and my aoe
Topic Options