Suggestions
One complaint I have is that it's not clear in the second post of this progression guide (https://chronicles-of-eternia.com/forum/...?tid=12133) which spells are signatures (which are easier to app for) and which are mythics (which are far harder to app for).

Sure, you've got the obvious stuff like Death Aura and Thunder King. Those are obviously mythics.

But what about the elemental-mixtures such as Holylightning or Shadowflame? Are those locked behind Mythic?
What about Valour's Light and Super Magi? Are they signatures or mythics?
Is Nullification a mythic or a signature given that locking away the emotional drift that their Holy/Occult magic causes to them is an integral part of some characters' stories? Do they have to be world leaders in order to obtain it?

Etc.
(09-09-2022, 07:12 PM)Touc Wrote: ...

They're all just Signatures (the same category). Probably some more difficult than others but not to the point where it's worth categorizing.
Edit: serious time now

I do like actual denials because you can get advice on where to improve and the like. What you might be missing, stuff like that.

Not getting outright told a denial can make it hard to know where to improve.
(09-09-2022, 07:15 PM)CrystikRage Wrote: Edit: serious time now

I do like actual denials because you can get advice on where to improve and the like. What you might be missing, stuff like that.

Not getting outright told a denial can make it hard to know where to improve.

I agree with this, I don't mind being denied i just wish to get advice on where to improve.
I feel like the issue is you're not meant to be getting hiddens. Towards the end of spires and start of E3, Hiddens kind of became standard. Everyone got one.

Now they don't anymore.
i swear to fuck if we don't nerf chuggums in this dungeon i'm going to go ballistic

it took five of us ten minutes to kill him

that isn't an exaggeration

i was oom for more than half of the fight

what the fuck

please stop buffing him because some random boof in ooc goes "hehe chuggums sure is easy"

its not fun to press 80 spells on one target please god please, please.
[Image: edbae8adc4cdc657c7307971b838ad95.png]

if anyone asks i got banned for sending /messages to people
(09-09-2022, 08:38 PM)Mouse Wrote: i swear to fuck if we don't nerf chuggums in this dungeon i'm going to go ballistic

what the fuck

please stop buffing him because some random boof in ooc goes "hehe chuggums sure is easy"

Every time I get sewer dungeons I feel a part of me die on the inside.
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
He is the final boss.
(09-09-2022, 08:50 PM)SilkiyTea Wrote:
(09-09-2022, 08:38 PM)Mouse Wrote: i swear to fuck if we don't nerf chuggums in this dungeon i'm going to go ballistic

what the fuck

Every time I get sewer dungeons I feel a part of me die on the inside.

Wait y guys going to dungeons?
[Image: 8447537e60826129953a2c945c27680d.png]
Give chuggums death magic
Topic Options