Suggestions
please make a rule against stealing crops without rping. I don't care if the people who do that say 'b-b-but it's my ic!!' because if it's your ic, then you'd RP IT. walk up to someone who's spent the last nine hours of their life standing in front of a field instead of rping like everyone else and actually do it to their face you cowards.

if they don't rp it, it's not ic, it's just griefing. for the love of god even indoor farming was better than this nightmare
(09-17-2022, 12:34 AM)Simonh2000 Wrote: please make a rule against stealing crops without rping. I don't care if the people who do that say 'b-b-but it's my ic!!' because if it's your ic, then you'd RP IT. walk up to someone who's spent the last nine hours of their life standing in front of a field instead of rping like everyone else and actually do it to their face you cowards.

if they don't rp it, it's not ic, it's just griefing. for the love of god even indoor farming was better than this nightmare

Same for chicken eggs, please. We need eggs.
Buff the Nyeshk scepter so it remains on par, power-wise, with the Arcanium staff. The trade-off for the cheaper weapon should be the big +50 weight attached to it. As it stands now, no one really uses the scepter and that's probably for a good reason when all the other options at 200 are much better.

and im the only dumbass still using this thing
Buff the mana stat! As it stands with the low mana costs of most abilities and the pitiful amounts of DR it gives, mana is kind of a useless stat compared to agility. 9/10 people go agility over mana with not a single point of investment, mana is a dead stat.

Agility has:
Flee/pursue - A life safer to avoid bad confrontations altogether.
Crits - A huge DPS increase!
Spell CDR - Spam your moves more for better damage!

Mana has:
Mana Cap - Unless you're some really heavy mana consuming build, this isn't much of an issue. (Do people even OOM anymore?)
DR - The DR is so minimal. Compare the damage reduction to the damage gained from agility and it's just not good at all.

People don't like DR and if mana costs were increased, everyone would flip. Maybe give mana a new additional effect?
(09-17-2022, 08:02 PM)FireStartingSnake Wrote: Buff the mana stat! As it stands with the low mana costs of most abilities and the pitiful amounts of DR it gives, mana is kind of a useless stat compared to agility. 9/10 people go agility over mana with not a single point of investment, mana is a dead stat.

Agility has:

Mana has:
Mana Cap - Unless you're some really heavy mana consuming build, this isn't much of an issue. (Do people even OOM anymore?)
DR - The DR is so minimal. Compare the damage reduction to the damage gained from agility and it's just not good at all.

People don't like DR and if mana costs were increased, everyone would flip. Maybe give mana a new additional effect?

Mana also reduce the time that a debuff affects you! But I think the mana stats could have some love.
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: sparklegif.gif]
(09-17-2022, 08:02 PM)FireStartingSnake Wrote: Buff the mana stat! As it stands with the low mana costs of most abilities and the pitiful amounts of DR it gives, mana is kind of a useless stat compared to agility. 9/10 people go agility over mana with not a single point of investment, mana is a dead stat.

Agility has:

Mana has:

Mana just needs a damage component to it. Even something as simple as dividing it into two stats like agi and crit and having the new one give small %AP buff.
Rob

[Image: nudd67u.png]
[Image: Ou20Kwc.png]
me watching the mana stat get buffed again and then DR builds explode in popularity, resulting in the mana stat getting nerfed again.

the cycle never ends.
(09-17-2022, 08:07 PM)CrystikRage Wrote: me watching the mana stat get buffed again and then DR builds explode in popularity, resulting in the mana stat getting nerfed again.

the cycle never ends.

It doesn't necessarily need to be a buff to DR. reworked it so people can actually use something that’s not agi, or at least for people to think about going mana.
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: sparklegif.gif]

Agility has:

Mana has:

I agree that mana seems kind of useless atm, but as a counter point, buffing mana could have pretty bad consequences on the meta as well.

1. If mana's DR was buffed, it could increase the amount of time each round of an rpb takes substantially, which would turn them into a slog.
2. If the need for MP was increased to buff mana, then OOMing would happen more often, which just isn't fun at all.
3. Buffing mana could make sustain builds even more frustrating to fight than they already are.

I think DR is bad for the game in general. There's a reason shield-stacking isn't allowed anymore, so I really think mana would need some new effect to make 'buffing' it reasonable. And that debuff time reduction should really be listed on the tooltip, with its values if possible. I'd never heard of that before
agility should give you bonus pursue, the ability to push your way into enemy's and force them into combat positions

mana should give you bonus flee, the ability to continuously maintain your pace and escape through keeping yourself moving

That doesn't fix it alone, but it provides a buff to mana that isn't going to make the DR stacking invulnerable Xomac Hatsune "impossible to kill" builds come back.
[Image: edbae8adc4cdc657c7307971b838ad95.png]

if anyone asks i got banned for sending /messages to people
Topic Options