Suggestions
Please fix the blood beam. People can dash past it...
[Image: 8447537e60826129953a2c945c27680d.png]
(09-21-2022, 03:29 AM)chance Wrote:
(09-20-2022, 01:39 PM)ratqueen Wrote: i am once more asking for the remaining 3 mastery token stances to be brought to their exalted variants, same as windwalker

What is being requested here exactly? Stances aren't the same as E3 (stuff like crit guard was removed)

I believe rat is referring to dexterity, guardian and power styles just being objectively worse iterations of the non-master stances.
Comparing guardian to the other defensive stances available (conjurer in particular) is mostly just a good laugh.

Conjurer gives you +10 vit, extra dr on block, and an active shield bubble.
Guardian gives you extra dr on block, and 10% ap.
You essentially trade a stance active, 10 vit, and a master token for 10% ap. Conjurer is just objectively better than Guardian for the builds that want to use a defensive stance.

Looking between Garuda and Dexterity, it's sort of the same, but to a lesser degree.
Garuda gives 20 agi and the cleanse.
Dexterity has the cleanse, but trades the 20 agi for 10% ap. No real reason for it to lose the agi if you are using a master token on it.

Power is kind of the same deal, but it is just less noticable. All of the stances that have its active effect grant flat power.
Again, the master token stance loses the flat power, but gains 10% ap for a master token.

Personally, I would much rather just see the non-master stances nerfed, and the master token stances given what is taken from the non-master stances.
(09-21-2022, 05:19 AM)BabyFatJesus Wrote:
(09-21-2022, 03:29 AM)chance Wrote:
(09-20-2022, 01:39 PM)ratqueen Wrote: i am once more asking for the remaining 3 mastery token stances to be brought to their exalted variants, same as windwalker

What is being requested here exactly? Stances aren't the same as E3 (stuff like crit guard was removed)

I believe rat is referring to dexterity, guardian and power styles just being objectively worse iterations of the non-master stances.
Comparing guardian to the other defensive stances available (conjurer in particular) is mostly just a good laugh.

Conjurer gives you +10 vit, extra dr on block, and an active shield bubble.
Guardian gives you extra dr on block, and 10% ap. You essentially trade a stance active, 10 vit, and a master token for 10% ap. Conjurer is just objectively better than Guardian for the builds that want to use a defensive stance.

Power's equivalent would be roughly assault, but I don't know if people want that to be public and dexterity would have +20 crit and last for ten seconds if it doesn't already.
maybe, perhaps, a way to ignore someone who is say playing during important scenes without the assistance of others? a voting system perhaps? :monocle:
what if, to pet chickens we could just press x on them? i hate open menu twice to feed and pet, yesa im lazy
[Image: memorias.png?ex=6629925d&is=66171d5d&hm=...a226c91ce&]

(09-21-2022, 01:24 PM)Lung Wrote: what if, to pet chickens we could just press x on them? i hate open menu twice to feed and pet, yesa im lazy

What if chicken coops didn't require you to select an option on the menu twice Sad
pls for the love of god add a chance to catch seaweed along with other fish, or if that's not possible, then some way for fishing to randomly not cost energy at higher levels - or even a way to increase the chances of specific drops?

it's legitimately easier to make rainbow rolls at low fishing levels than it is at higher levels because of how crowded out seaweed gets in the drop tables. I don't need ghost fish, I don't need black trout, I don't need king crab - they're all borderline useless.
(09-24-2022, 08:42 PM)Simonh2000 Wrote: pls for the love of god add a chance to catch seaweed along with other fish, or if that's not possible, then some way for fishing to randomly not cost energy at higher levels - or even a way to increase the chances of specific drops?

it's legitimately easier to make rainbow rolls at low fishing levels than it is at higher levels because of how crowded out seaweed gets in the drop tables. I don't need ghost fish, I don't need black trout, I don't need king crab - they're all borderline useless.

Counter point, seaweed farm but accessible only to Sirenians.
(09-24-2022, 08:42 PM)Simonh2000 Wrote: pls for the love of god add a chance to catch seaweed along with other fish, or if that's not possible, then some way for fishing to randomly not cost energy at higher levels - or even a way to increase the chances of specific drops?

As a Fisher myself. I really use the other stuff mentioned here to sell... so I'm probably not helpful in this regard but for chefs and so on? Maybe it's a good idea. I dunno.
ur.com/vcmm6[Image: SwES7N6.gif]
(09-24-2022, 08:56 PM)VibeEntertainment Wrote:

As a Fisher myself. I really use the other stuff mentioned here to sell... so I'm probably not helpful in this regard but for chefs and so on? Maybe it's a good idea. I dunno.

Seaweed should spawn along beaches.
[Image: dOmPfIR.png]
Topic Options