Spell Balance Suggestions
(11-06-2022, 04:25 AM)Detective100 Wrote: As I said before: If you want to nerf Minefield's duration? On one condition.

Just have the mines spawn evenly throughout the user to compensate.

Minefield doesn’t need a compensation to be nerfed considering how oppressive it is, and the non-evenness is necessary to allow armed users to even have a chance of closing in. I think of the revolving door of minefield as a feature of the spell, honestly.
Anything Mal likes involving Minefield should be instantly voided- he has it on three characters...

Make it have a charge up. Make it have less up time.

Also while we're here let's nerf burden again aha.

Change it from 30 seconds, 15 spell damage and a cleanse to something like 30 seconds, 9 spell damage, cleanse. (They have human vitality passive, burn them all.)

..Not my post though. Little shit.
Part of the reason the move can deal a potentially absurd amount of ticks at once is because all the mines spawn in a line rather than all around the user. Placed right, you can set them to get hit by multiple mines at once while knocking them to kingdom come.

The fact it always spawns at the north line though can leave you open quite a bit if you try to use it while the opponent is coming from anywhere else that isn't the north-north east side.

You want it to stop dealing lots of ticks at once? It needs to be spread out. It can then be nerfed as one sees fit.
nerf it or i'll do worse.
Interesting how Mal uses both earth and explosion on five separate characters.
*Iron body
-+ 10 % dr while on iron body and for 3 seconds after the ivun ended, raised to 7 seconds if you took damage while on iron body.
or
-Slow imunity while the ivun is active.

*Flying kick
-5 % chance to cause 1 s of confusion on hit

*Axe kick
-Applies a 5 s slow on hit

*Grapple
-Spells casted by enemy while on grapple will have a GCD of 3 seconds (struggle to break from it)
-Will not lock you if enemy break free from grapple with fog spells or cc imun

Im trying, i dont know what else could fix unarmed to be more unique.
Phalanx Landarke: Unarmed saint|Piers glaidd: The monk|Flown: ???
The day unarmed stop exist, so do i.
I have a much longer post to do later involving looking at explosion as a whole, but a small aside from that.

Remove stun from Tesla: A 16 damage beam doesn’t also need to set up your opponent into another skill, and plasma is not so hard up between plasma strike and aura. Just let both the caster and the enemy have no root around it and it’s a high pay off without losing plasma’s mobility identity
A way to feint jab, like toggle or something, a way let player jab tp when he wants, will help a lot against people who learned jab timing.

-Like you disable jab tp, use and he just does the 2 tiles move.
Phalanx Landarke: Unarmed saint|Piers glaidd: The monk|Flown: ???
The day unarmed stop exist, so do i.
(11-18-2022, 10:09 PM)Lung Wrote: A way to feint jab, like toggle or something, a way let player jab tp when he wants, will help a lot against people who learned jab timing.

Isn't that the least of jab's worries? It's like 4 tiles. The one thing holding unarmed together and it has less than half the range of post-nerf lightspeed. Absolutely terrible tree.
(11-19-2022, 09:08 AM)Simonh2000 Wrote:
(11-18-2022, 10:09 PM)Lung Wrote: A way to feint jab, like toggle or something, a way let player jab tp when he wants, will help a lot against people who learned jab timing.

Isn't that the least of jab's worries? It's like 4 tiles. The one thing holding unarmed together and it has less than half the range of post-nerf lightspeed. Absolutely terrible tree.

It's eight tiles. lol.
Topic Options