ChanceBug Reports
Describe the issue: Hand slot items (Bracers in sub shop) are broken. This happened back when the game changed over to the slots we are using now (thank everything this has saved so much inventory space) though HANDS doesn't have a slot in it, unlike OTHER which just equips from the inventory HANDS seems to think it does have a slot in the slot screen and once equipped will disappear from your inventory (unless you close it then you can see it)

However, if you relog with it still on this HANDS slot item disappears all together. Can we get it fixed to work like an OTHER slot item?

How to reproduce: Buy Bracers from Sub Shop, click to equip.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): None
(03-13-2022, 01:09 PM)8245R Wrote: Describe the issue: It is possible to take more then a single wound or capture roll at a time from losing a group combat.

How to reproduce: I'm like 90% sure the issue was caused by the one player getting signed up as both an ALLY and an ENEMY at the same time.

Relevant media:
[Image: dreamseeker_JMVDcPAtWy.png?ex=654c2870&i...b53672525&][Image: dreamseeker_l88K3o3Hbz.png?ex=654c2871&i...a6286f506&]
You can see it happen to Ishma'El in the above images.
Describe the issue: The 'Head of Research' spell both doesn't appear named in buffs, and lasts longer than one year.

How to reproduce: Have the 'Head of Research' cast their buff on you.

Relevant Media: [Image: d068bef5828c86c2f5e828ebe7296ad9.png]
(10-24-2023, 02:16 PM)Hibiki Wrote: ...

Should be fixed?
Private battle teleports are extremely delayed often, often showing up a decent way into an active round.
[Image: MYqnJtt.png]
Special resource slots don't get removed when you remove them from an item.
^please elaborate
[Image: Z3Mk2pG.png]
(Epic Resource was safely destroyed.)
Oh, you meant as a DM. Context would've been good there. I'll take a look but good to know, thanks.
When your inventory is full and you fish something HQ that you don't have, instead of it being dropped to the floor, it gets yoinked out of existence- ):
Topic Options