ChanceBug Reports
Spell Cooldowns:
[Image: 6af2b265c46f661652f4ecd57eb9125b.png]
[Image: 7c84c9bd3e6a5f2583ad0fb68472f261.png]
[Image: 4d321a4d2eeec2b39067097662fbec10.png]
These three spells need immediate cooldowns adjustments since they're extremely spamable currently.
[Image: Home.png]
The "blood blades" from Scarlet Circle and Blood Sacrifice have no visuals. Addendum: Scarlet circle also seems to root the enemy for 10+ seconds.

[Image: NClUwfD.gif]
Rob

[Image: nudd67u.png]
[Image: Ou20Kwc.png]
Describe the issue:
The exit teleporter for the new volcano is in a weird spot (bottom left corner)
All of the "bottom" walls are able to be clipped through and you can walk through the void through them.
There are two steel ore veins inside the volcano. I wasn't able to get their coordinates because the coordinates seem to be broken, but I think they were around the spots where I stopped for a moment and used Energy Shield and Iron Body. You can see in my chat logs that I right clicked steel's description.

How to reproduce:
Walk around the volcano and clip through walls. Mine steel when it respawns until fixed.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 
Cambion spawns do not spawn with racials. When you level up you are informed under your level up "Checking for Nephilim"

How to reproduce: Spawn as cambion.

[Image: eed0221dd04169afdf2c0ddc3cc22936.png]
Demon racials are very borked.

[Image: IErgBdX.png]

We have Cursed Heritage (danger+ xp), Evolve, Make Cambion for free (already reported), Teach Occult Magic, Telepathy, and Demon Minions (10 rpp master). The stat compensation passive isn't in, nor are Demon Claws. If the stat compensation is integrated into the race and not a skill you buy then well...

[Image: Bt9OH68.png]

I am level 202 Demon currently at Elemental Stage. I only have a +2 vit 1.5pow amulet and +3 vit ring equipped (already ticketed to take it off) and a -5 vit perm but uh... don't seem right to me.
[Image: b6bWoga.png]
The option to unlock holy or teach holy if you have Faith priest just isn't showing up.

Options that do appear are:
Sanctify
Baptize
Oath
Unlock Radiance
Desert/Sand Bomb:
It crits for the entirety of the spell duration, this def isn't intended.
https://gyazo.com/1ea55c8e3f839c547e1f263a0bf50d26
[Image: Home.png]
I'm going to report this as a bug here because I don't believe it is intended.

Gravity well is listed as 20 SD with a 10 second base cooldown.
Describe the issue: Summons Speed.

How to reproduce:
Use a summon in combat and watch them go vrooom. (This was tested with clone, practically teleporting to players.)
[Image: image.png]
Tent walls are a bit thin.
Topic Options