ChanceBug Reports
offline letters kind of weird...
once i sent a letter and it didn't get through even though i spelled the name right
once i received two identical letters and they said they didn't send two
once someone told me they sent a letter and i didn't receive it
[Image: MYqnJtt.png]
Describe the issue: Murderous Surge is properly working with follow up, but demon step is not

How to reproduce:
Use Demon Step
Spam follow up
No tp to enemy
[Image: image.png?ex=6547aa08&is=65353508&hm=f3a...54dc6db9e&]
If you log out wearing a disguise, when you log back in it will act as though the disguise is not equipped despite it being equipped in the slot. Taking it off and re-equipping it works but this is absolutely going to burn some disguises if people are around wherever you logged out at.
[Image: ubcdKp7.png]
So... this has happened twice

Describe the issue: For some reason, my faction changes automatically to another one after one day.

How to reproduce:

I am part of two different guilds set very close to each other. Both guilds have the same faction assigned to it, let's call Faction "A".

Altough each guilds have their own faction NPC. Guild A has their own NPC for Faction A, and Guild B has their own NPC for Faction B (Altough bear in mind that Guild B is linked to Faction A due to some territory overlapping issues I think ?)

I have joined the Faction A by the Guild A NPC. Things are fine.

Tomorrow, I log in, and I notice that I can't access to Guild A NPC, telling I am not part of Faction A.
But I can interract with the NPC from Guild B for Faction B !

I did a ticket, and I was told that my character was part of Faction B, but I have never clicked to join Faction B before logging out as I was already part of Faction A.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 

[Image: Vk0kuf0.png]

Two bugs in one.

This is a past bug that happened before and not a current situation, but it may affect other situations

Describe the issue: Faction NPC's range can be overriden by other factions' NPC if they have a different faction.

How to reproduce:
Be part of Guild A with Nation A.

There is a Guild B with Nation B nearby.

Try to RP  around, notice that you don't earn influence despite being kinda near of  your NPC?

Notice that the NPC B range are overlapping your NPC A, despite being close.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 

Despite being in the nation from the NPC right there, if I stand right on and under the black line, I couldn't get influence because of NPC B in the Frontier that had a different nation tied at the moment of this screenshot.

This could be a problem if you want to separate two entities from a city

[Image: image.png?ex=65414915&is=652ed415&hm=518...a4fd0d9b2&]
Let me know if it happens again.
Describe the issue: Guilds are occasionally vanishing from the guild menu, and seem to vary which ones come back after a reboot. This locks you out of anything relating to settlement and faction management,

How to reproduce: Be in multiple guilds, check you menu at times and weep when half of them are missing from the menu.

Please fix. Its very sad when i cant do anything because of a bug.
Describe the issue:
Mestra Nephilim racials are bugged.
Beam has no charge animation, therefore the enemy has no idea you're charging.
TC is transparent grey, it's hard to tell TC from a normal block.

How to reproduce: 
Become a Mestra Neph, unlock Aether, ???, definitely profit.
(10-19-2023, 02:50 PM)Dokugai Wrote: Describe the issue:
Mestra Nephilim racials are bugged.
Beam has no charge animation, therefore the enemy has no idea you're charging.
TC is transparent grey, it's hard to tell TC from a normal block.

How to reproduce: 
Become a Mestra Neph, unlock Aether, ???, definitely profit.

Mestra True Counter's color is more like a gray-ish green. You can barely see it most times. It should be changed. 100%. Mestra Ignite also has no charge animation. This has already been reported a few times before, with the first bug report going all the way back to August 12th.
obelisks don't get cleared between rounds if they were pushed out of the rpb box
Topic Options