KynimAtrium of the White
Following the first official meeting of The Order of White and the pivotal events that ensued, The Maven, Linden Aubreen, stepped forward to announce his intentions to the world, to spread his message far and wide, he began hiring travelers and adventurers to carry missives to every major nation- Arcadia, The Frontier, Midpoint, Londo, Serenity, Delphina, Gloomlight, Goldlight, Xuefeng, Aegis, and any other place with a significant populace, aiming to spread the word to every single spot within Meranthe.

Quote:
"Hello all,

It's been quite some time since our first meeting, where we helped each other sort things out and became much more organized than we were before. Now that we have those initial matters settled, I want to reach out to all of you with an important message to those who may take it as such.

To the aspiring holy magi who wish to use their magic for the betterment of the world, to the curious ones who would love to learn about connecting to the lifestream, to those seeking knowledge and understanding of Solais, and to anyone in need of help or aiming to become one of us- I extend my hand to you.
I welcome any and all who love this world as much as I do."

a small gathering for those who are interested in learning about either holy magic, the lifestream, or The Order of White
Note: I will be able to scene with whoever has a request. You may contact me via letter in game, or find me whenever I am available. 

I will send out a ping every once in a while for those who may be interested.

Date: TBD
Topic Options