Sunsets over MoonlightHer Children
[Image: 39c26c279eef272d44ed40a6ef097c26.png]
♎︎ - Sae - 2nd Month
2111 AC
☼ ☾ ☼

Simple flyers find boards around Delphina. Decorative and almost telling of its maker, the style floral and a little melancholy, Luminary Sunsets over Moonlight calls those of Nemea, those interested and those even a little curious. It extends, barely, to nearby larger outposts of friendly aligned nations:

"Life is best understood in cycles. Life and death, time trekking onward, peace and war. All at once, it is difficult to understand and grasp. Once broken down, not too neatly, but seen as it truly is, these transitions are eased. Join me at Nemea's shrine for a rite of my design and for a short lesson in Her cycles.

You will hear from yourself in five years. Come prepared with deep reflections of your life as it is now, how it was and what it will be. Who are you? What is it you value? What do you hope to accomplish? Winter, both quiet and bitter. We will embrace its silence and reflect fondly on what is to come.

It is simple. Guided by myself, you will write to yourself five years from today."

Such is no grand festival, but a gathering of those eager to reflect.

☼ ☾ 

Time: 3/28 Thurs 7P EST
Topic Options