ChanceBug Reports
I scream into the void for this.
Also the range is still broken.

edit: the quote didn't go through so im reposting the bug report.
Describe the issue: Explosion's Inferno does not confuse as advertised

How to reproduce: Use Inferno and cry as it doesn't apply confused.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 
https://gyazo.com/bbd6eb10a8606c7edcaa098c31a1c286 gyazo kinda sucks balls but thats all ive got
[Image: 7ffeac806128df00354e213b070a055d.png?ex=...0cbc6f758&]
Describe the issue: Learning Dash strike block you out learning Conjurer, while learning Conjurer does not block you out learning Dash Strike. Soooo...can we take lock out of stance? Pretty please? Fomorian suck right now

How to reproduce: Learn conjurer, then dash strike, stuff works. Learn dash strike then try conjurer? Nope, you can't.

[Image: 9e43d56b1d2ad961217ee6b487b3fc2d.png][Image: e5066b3065281895aa86ec5a637bcbf7.png]

Conjurer to armed? Yes
[Image: e3c4ad60bf1c6ac7e1fd85e7f95133f5.png]
Armed to conjurer? Nope
[Image: 7b19bae6b438af231b6387e26ed2d3c6.png]
Describe the issue: Demons can force feed one another for food buffs

How to reproduce: Drag the food onto an adjacent demon to offer it

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): Here
Describe the issue: If you log off when you have a letter being sent under the 5 OOC minutes, that letter is forever lost.

How to reproduce:
  • Write a letter and send to someone online.
  • Close the game for whatever reason (logging out for the day, etc) before the 5 minutes timer for the person to receive it.
  • Remember that you had NOT received the notification that the person has received the letter, knowing about the bug in the past.
  • Relogs quickly.
  • Wait for 5 minutes.
  • No notification comes, and the person did not get the letter either, despite being online since the beginning.

[Image: vNSZAAx.png]
I have sent a message around 17:30~, logged out at 13:33 and that's where I realized my mistake. I relogged, waited for perhaps the timer to resume, but no notifications. Asked OOC if the letter was received : it was not.
I have sent then a message at 17:59, stayed logged on, and at 18:04 the letter was successfully sent.

But in the end, my first letter is effectively lost.
Describe the issue: i LITERALLY can not till that one tile and i am not sure why.

How to reproduce: try to till this one tile with your hoe.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): [Image: 5IhuSTz.png]

LOOK AT IT. ITS KILLING ME.
Bug: Volcanic Geyser

How to reproduce: You simply buy this spell for a basic which is 2 SD and you go and make sure your opponent is on the north side of the trap and you simply watch as you do over 50,000 damage.

I knew there was something wrong when a 2 SD spell did 75% of my hp.
(02-01-2024, 03:34 PM)Did I do that? Wrote:

How to reproduce: You simply buy this spell for a basic which is 2 SD and you go and make sure your opponent is on the north side of the trap and you simply watch as you do over 50,000 damage.

The contact tile damage is 2SD, that's correct. The beam, however, does 4 ticks of 10sd lmao
Rob

[Image: nudd67u.png]
[Image: Ou20Kwc.png]
(02-01-2024, 03:35 PM)StarMann Wrote:
(02-01-2024, 03:34 PM)Did I do that? Wrote:

The contact tile damage is 2SD, that's correct. The beam, however, does 4 ticks of 10sd lmao

Which is why? All you have to do is place it south of them honestly for you to explode, I'm doing testing as we speak and making a video to show, but you can easily do 40k dmg with no problem this is not taking crits into effect. It's really annoying to lose over 60k hp from two spells.
^fixed
(02-01-2024, 03:51 PM)Chance Wrote: ^fixed

Bless your soul king!
Topic Options