ChanceBug Reports
sub expired -> i pick up ground items -> my inv slot disappears Sad
[Image: MYqnJtt.png]
Describe the Issue: Hellstorm Aura doesn't change the following moves Red:

Arc of Devastation
Lightning Javelin
Storm

How to reproduce: Turn on Hellstorm Aura, and watch as the listed moves upon use retain their normal color.
Describe the issue: Reed bowl doesn't halve the effects of battle injuries, making them pretty freaking worthless.

How to reproduce: Win a dangerous battle with a reed bowl active, watch it do literally fuck all nothing.
Describe the issue: Strike's ability to connect seems REALLY borked somehow now?

How to replicate: Try to use strike on something, notice that it. . doesn't do damage unless you're like. . .Starting the strike on top of their icon. I tried to hit a stationary character like 10 times and no damage procs ever occurred. I was starting from 1-2 tiles away each time. It only damaged when I was literally on top of their head. others have also said they've had similar issues.
dash trail auras can make your dash shorter than it would be without the aura if you have other sources of dash increase
[Image: MYqnJtt.png]
(01-14-2024, 11:09 AM)Lord Duckneck Wrote: Describe the issue: Strike's ability to connect seems REALLY borked somehow now?

How to replicate: Try to use strike on something, notice that it. . doesn't do damage unless you're like. . .Starting the strike on top of their icon. I tried to hit a stationary character like 10 times and no damage procs ever occurred. I was starting from 1-2 tiles away each time. It only damaged when I was literally on top of their head. others have also said they've had similar issues.

The same can be said about jab, somehow, if you too close from the target or try hit from lateral angles the hit does not connect, but if you far like 2-3 tiles and facing enemy "not on the lateral" seems work.

Not only that but currently:  flying kick, disarm, titan fist and murderous are not scaling properly with physical "based in the way we suppose it works"
while follow up lariat assault and spin are.
[Image: image.png?ex=65b1ab2a&is=659f362a&hm=364...a630d6f62&]
The way i used is if someone have 10 physical pow with 100 pow means their physical spells should hit like they were 110 pow. if a spell is dealing the base with big numbers get easy see its working, since they big enough to surpass the 10 % variation damage. meaning if they do at least your power in damage dif, its wrong.

13 sd * 100 = 1300 wrong
13 sd * 110= 1430 right
if im doing less than 1430 mean smt is wrong.
Phalanx Landarke: Unarmed saint|Piers glaidd: The monk|Flown: ???
The day unarmed stop exist, so do i.
Describe the issue: With Invigorate, while you have overdrive percentage from the spell? Your other spells won't cost any mana, no matter how much you spam them.

How to reproduce: Get a spell that costs mana (preferably something you can spam). Use the spell to see that you are losing mana visually from the bar and by pressing it.
Next, get invigorate. Charge up invigorate to roughly 50% perecent for testing purposes. Next, use teh same spell as before to see if you are losing mana. You'll notice that the blue bar doesn't go down, nor does it show you lost any mana if you press on the bar.
Issue: Worldstrider is still classified as an 'intermediate' when you use true face.

Steps to reproduce:

use True face on someone with Worldstrider
See the option come up.
Smile menacingly.
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
[Image: Fn81wCh.png]
Occasionally, equipping an item while you have an item equipped in it's slot will delete the item that is unequipped. Maybehaps something to do with inventory stuff.

Reproduction steps:
Equip an item in a slot.
Equip another item that goes in the same slot.

Sometimes, the item that is unequipped will simply disappear into the void, never to be seen again.
Describe the Issue: the Explosion Spell, 'Inferno', has a very small range compared to it's visual. It makes about 6 tiles in every direction of flame, but damage and any other intended effects only seem to proc within 2 or 3 tiles, and this lack of damage persists through the spell on the outside of the AOE.

Steps to Reproduce: Use Inferno. Cry!!!
bedivere || discord: cornelius.treat
Topic Options