ChanceBug Reports
(08-18-2022, 03:22 AM)Mallow Wrote: bugs:
you have to relog to cook now. get the items to cook, try to cook, it will not cook until you relog.
you have to relog to do alchemy. get the items to do the alchmey, try to alchemy, no alchemy until you relog.

This is literally exactly the bug I reported last week; to add onto it, you also can't artifice if you don't relog.

AND.

It only seems to happen with some items. It's really weird.
link baiano reborn
(08-18-2022, 10:59 AM)tomorrow's sunshine Wrote:
you have to relog to cook now. get the items to cook, try to cook, it will not cook until you relog.
you have to relog to do alchemy. get the items to do the alchmey, try to alchemy, no alchemy until you relog.

This is literally exactly the bug I reported last week; to add onto it, you also can't artifice if you don't relog.

AND.

After testing for a few days, you actually don't need to re-login. If you drop all the problem ingredients then pick them up again by pressing 'X', it'll register them by then for crafting. It is very weird.
(08-18-2022, 11:24 AM)Denouement Wrote:
(08-18-2022, 10:59 AM)tomorrow's sunshine Wrote:

AND.

After testing for a few days, you actually don't need to re-login. If you drop all the problem ingredients then pick them up again by pressing 'X', it'll register them by then for crafting. It is very weird.

You don't need to drop all items. ONE (1) Item will be enough to fix it and to make anything.
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: sparklegif.gif]
Describe the issue: Spell damaging is either just flat out not working or it is a visual bug that is not showing the health bar's dropping accordingly. When I use certain spells, Fall, Black Hole, Compression, Push, Blizzard. There are likely more. But that list of spells when used are NOT showing the health bars ticking down. Nor is it showing me the effects happening. Such as a stun/slow and so on. 

How to reproduce: I have no idea how you can reproduce this. I spoke with Penguinmin and they were not sure either. They suggested I bring it here to the bug reports. 

Any relevant media: None unfortunately. 
(08-18-2022, 05:12 PM)Player2 Wrote: Describe the issue: Spell damaging is either just flat out not working or it is a visual bug that is not showing the health bar's dropping accordingly. When I use certain spells, Fall, Black Hole, Compression, Push, Blizzard. There are likely more. But that list of spells when used are NOT showing the health bars ticking down. Nor is it showing me the effects happening. Such as a stun/slow and so on. 

How to reproduce: I have no idea how you can reproduce this. I spoke with Penguinmin and they were not sure either. They suggested I bring it here to the bug reports. 

Any relevant media: None unfortunately. 

Note: For me, those spells are working just fine. I can see their effect on my end. 

[Image: aduQwjJ.png]

Compression's stun is still broken, but I also informed you and that It's going to be fixed as soon as possible.
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: sparklegif.gif]
I indubitably believe that gaining undeath from danger fights if your opponent starts the fight is bugged.

For I randomly do gain my undeath when I am the one who starts the rather rowdy and dangerous squabble.

However, when mine own opponent starts thine holy fight for who is right and who is wrong, I do not gain the rather delicious and exquisite undeath.

I say that the cause is that other people engaging the fight does not give me the undeath.
[Image: sRw0SQI.png][Image: unknown.png]
Describe the issue: A helper can steal the ownership of a lot and it automatically removes all helpers, basically, helpers can completely steal someone else's lot.

How to reproduce: Be a helper (not owner) of a lot, press Transfer Ownership, and transfer ownership to yourself.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc):  :)
[Image: pyvdcgkx65y.png]
Describe the issue: Generic Watchtower A doesn't seem to let you in when using the front door. If you jump on top of the tower and then go through the hatch, you can get to the third floor, but the interior doors don't seem to be working to go any further.

How to reproduce: Place Generic Watchtower A down. Attempt to go inside. See that you cannot.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): i forgot to take pictures before it was refunded
Describe the issue: Smite, and occasionally spells cast adjacent to smite may lock-up and become uncastable for the duration of an rpb.

How to reproduce: Unsure, but it seems to consistently happen. Relogging didn't fix, and it didn't seem to be a CD issue as the spell wasn't greyed out. I've heard from others that this is a common issue with the spell but I'm not sure.
[Image: corpoggo.png]
Describe the issue: Burden is unable to be put on your skillbar

how to reproduce: have burden and try to put it on skillbar

reproducible?: yes

EDIT: THERE IS NO ICON. IT WORKS ON THE SKILLBAR, BUT IT IS NOT VISIBLE AT ALL.
There is no art for it and it shows as an empty skill.
If you press the skill number on the bar, it will trigger.
It does not show cooldown or anything else.
[Image: sRw0SQI.png][Image: unknown.png]
Topic Options