ChanceBug Reports
outside of RPBs (e.g. against NPCs) advection does not bug mist form for me and i have damage immunity during it, weird that it might only happen during RPBs but it culd be a clue towards fixing it.

while we're talking about advection tho, can we get rid of the small delay after advection's form ends before you can cast, it's supposed to be GCDE but it doesn't feel very good to use as a gap closer. feels more like a bug fix than a balance request since it's a GCDE spell (see_no_evil emoji)
(06-13-2023, 05:10 PM)ratqueen Wrote: outside of RPBs (e.g. against NPCs) advection does not bug mist form for me and i have damage immunity during it, weird that it might only happen during RPBs but it culd be a clue towards fixing it.

while we're talking about advection tho, can we get rid of the small delay after advection's form ends before you can cast, it's supposed to be GCDE but it doesn't feel very good to use as a gap closer. feels more like a bug fix than a balance request since it's a GCDE spell (see_no_evil emoji)

I tested it against a npc swuisarme, after I used advection, mist form no longer had it's damage immunity until I relogged. I didn't even notice there was a delay after it ended but yes this should get fixed too!
Some of the watchtowers, and specifically the one we tried to build which was the lighthouse has bugged floors- so the rooms and what not can't be accessed.
(06-13-2023, 07:58 PM)MoonlitGaze Wrote: Some of the watchtowers, and specifically the one we tried to build which was the lighthouse has bugged floors- so the rooms and what not can't be accessed.

The Lighthouse doesn't have any other rooms besides the one.
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
[Image: Fn81wCh.png]
(06-13-2023, 08:30 PM)Milly Wrote:
(06-13-2023, 07:58 PM)MoonlitGaze Wrote: Some of the watchtowers, and specifically the one we tried to build which was the lighthouse has bugged floors- so the rooms and what not can't be accessed.

The Lighthouse doesn't have any other rooms besides the one.

Yes, that's their point, it shows up as eight rooms in the construction menu
[Image: image.png?ex=6547aa08&is=65353508&hm=f3a...54dc6db9e&]
[Image: image.png]

What the Hell happened to Glorious Inferno's sprite!?
(06-02-2023, 07:14 PM)ChosenOfTiamat Wrote: Describe the issue: Demon Step currently does not reset on absorbing damage

How to reproduce: Go into an RPB, use demon step, get hit, watch your CD pop up again.

The bug returns! Not only that, demonstep doesn't even absorb damage now, only giving you a temporary speed boost currently

Edit: Somehow after a relog and a reboot of the computer? It is working properly again.
I have no idea what causes this.
Describe the issue: Symphony: "While target is slowed, gain +10% Power."

Does not work, even with bog-standard clock-symbol slows. Even the one that comes from sound strike.

How to reproduce: Power down crit, hit someone with sound strike, conveniently refresh sound strike using the special to hit them with it again within the window of the first's slow, notice the second sound strike does not in fact, benefit from 10% extra power.
Hey.

Dirge of humanity needs a fix. It drains hp during the rpb countdown and also it still drains 100 hp when it's supposed to drain 50 hp according to this changelog right here.

[Image: 36ffcb9b060e4bc6c2b3bc0fb2239989.png]
Describe the issue: Smite and Ignite share a CD.

How to reproduce: Use smite or ignite and you can't use the other until the first one used comes off cd.
Topic Options