ChanceBug Reports
bug: previewing(?) advection breaks mistform

step 1: preview advection
step 2: advection expire
step 3: mistform is no longer invuln

(08-05-2023, 05:28 AM)SilkiyTea Wrote: The think command can be ctrl+clicked and seen like say RP or a red text.
also confirming this is what i posted earlier, pls fix
[Image: MYqnJtt.png]
Bug: Can't make stalls! (Dawnstone)

Yeah, I have building settlement rights for it,
I bought a stall, but it didn't show up to be rented.
(And yes, I lost 3k with that - but thankfully it was refunded via ticket.)
You cannot turn Orange into seeds.

Aubrey Caewynn says, "......"

Aubrey Caewynn asks, "??????"

ORANGES HAVE SEEDS SO WHY CAN I NOT HARVEST ITS SEED????????????????
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
[Image: Fn81wCh.png]
(08-05-2023, 09:21 PM)Milly Wrote: You cannot turn Orange into seeds.

Aubrey Caewynn says, "......"

Aubrey Caewynn asks, "??????"

ORANGES HAVE SEEDS SO WHY CAN I NOT HARVEST ITS SEED????????????????

Soothing Reed, Sinka, Luminite, Cylion, and Lemons are the only new seeds that can be found with Seed Harvester. No Spinach, no Kale, no Oranges, etc.
i have never received a foraging skill duplication, as someone who gathers every day this is quite unusual

[Image: image.png?width=233&height=549]
[Image: image.png]
cows haven't have calves, it seems, which makes it so that cow barns can become useless when the cow dies
0 cows, 0 calves, 0 unnamed calves =

literally no cows ever again
it's not what it looks like
(08-06-2023, 11:29 PM)CuriosityaboutMyself Wrote: cows haven't have calves, it seems, which makes it so that cow barns can become useless when the cow dies
0 cows, 0 calves, 0 unnamed calves =

literally no cows ever again

I’ve had this happen to me a few times, but the one time that I had a calf, I had more than 1 barn, I think. Maybe that matters to get calves.
This one's a bit odd, but maybe I'll get laughed at. 

When spriting a new thingie, I tried to turn a hood into a custom hood, so that it hides my hair and whatnot the way a hood normally does. However, unlike when I use a Tshirt or something, the sprit automatically goes UPward, instead of centering on the face. Which is a, problem. 

How to repeat problem: Sprit on a hood, get dunce cap. 

Side note, spiring on earrings or glasses works fine - But since it doesn't hide your hair and whatnot, it's not super useful as an alternative to a hood.

I tried both hood icons, and they have the same issue. I found -some- relief with the Demon Helm icon, which hid my hair and did what I expected it to do. But the two hood icons seem to be bugged for spiriting.
__
[Image: Sig3.png]
__
[Image: KxLEe3.jpg]
I cannot choose to learn Gravity Well and it appears as if I have learned it, despite not knowing Compression. However it is also not selectable from the sidebar. Not fixed by mana amnesias.
Summoning Master - The weird obelisk can't be targetted by using the NPC target nor the player target, it has to be manually clicked during the middle of a fight to be dealt with? Or is it a bug?

Have a summoning person use the obelisk.
Use the macro that the game gives
Doesn't work
[Image: unknown.png]
Topic Options