ChanceBug Reports
^Fixed for the reboot
(01-29-2024, 05:53 PM)erside Wrote: Describe the issue: Explosion's Inferno does not confuse as advertised, and has 4 extra tiles that are completely fake and non-functional.

How to reproduce: Use Inferno and cry as it doesn't apply confused or work past a few tiles.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 
https://gyazo.com/bbd6eb10a8606c7edcaa098c31a1c286 gyazo kinda sucks balls but thats all ive got
[Image: 7ffeac806128df00354e213b070a055d.png?ex=...0cbc6f758&]

i cry and kick my feet for the fifth time.
be magical beast. reach 180
create your core

adjust the name, the description, the affinity
see 'sprite' selection. go 'oooh'... find a nice sprite to use for your core, go to select the option to change its sprite

watch as it does not change and remains the same
be sad
[Image: image.png?ex=65e292af&is=65d01daf&hm=a11...y=lossless]
Bug: Pick werewolf and watch as your off centered and get a very whacky hit box.

How to reproduce: Pick magical beast... Hit 180 pick werewolf and cry yourself to sleep.
Grabbing someone while in a rush dungeon bugs that player from receiving rewards.
(02-16-2024, 06:28 PM)lostrozen Wrote:
(02-15-2024, 11:21 PM)GravityChill Wrote: I've figured it out with Chronos Bug

The proc that triggers the mitigation seems to keep looping if I am thinking about it right. Because the ridiculous damage bug also procs when you use Quickdraw, and auto proc the counter essentially.

How to trigger:

Have Chronos on.

Get hit by a move that triggers the mitigation passive.

Use Quickdraw and watch it instant proc, or use Reflects as they instant kill anyone.

In addition to this, space TP doesn't work on the aura.
confirmed all of the above

[Image: 8eec55bcf481762d87e6335ad9e2da09.png]
Describe the issue: The faction in mini-desc resets upon relog.

The factions are also not capitalized.
[Image: sparklegif.gif]
Describe the issue: You can enter the volcano cave in Vdalion's ruins, but you can't get out.

How to reproduce: Simply enter the cave at : 866 736 1

You can't leave by the cave then.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 
[Image: 75hZ5J7.png]
Describe the Issue: Funny disappear from map after being grabbed.

How to reproduce: Ask someone to grab u, then space bar out. Then Boom, you glitched out the map and have to relog ez.
Describe the issue: The extreme island rush dungeon no longer works
wd
How to reproduce: Simply enter the dungeon at 616 938 1 and get a warm welcome from the local angry fauna.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc):  Bro trust me on this one. Best I can show is the lack of minimap icon :
[Image: fslbXFY.png]
Topic Options