GracefulAoifeTournament of Appeal
"I'm looking for a man worthy of being my mate."

"Blunt. I know."

"As such I'm going to host a blood sport tournament to earn the right to my off-spring."

"This doesn't mean you'll earn my romantic favor. Though this display of strength is a good start in that regard."

"They will be honor duels with no outside interference allowed or tolerated."

"I expect you to place your neck on the line for me, should you wish me to take you seriously."

"No immortals, no Nyx worshippers, and no women, obviously."

"You can be a hume, Osronan, beastkin, or any other kind of man, so long as you don't cause issues during the event."

"The children will belong to Naysien and live in the Coat, regardless of where you come from."

"Really, all things considered, you don't really get much out of this. Besides having children with me."

"That and seeing me in a dress."

[Image: TafwOCm.png]
"I would say it's worth it."
-

OOC
Quote:
A single elimination event for 200+ RPL characters.

Fights are expected to be dangerous cap ones, meaning death and/or serious injury is a possibility.

All fights will be protected and sanctioned by the Ebonblooded of the Coat.

Intervenes will be frowned upon, though I obviously can't stop you.

The champion of the tournament will get multiple scenes with the one and only Iona, as well as an emporium post made for their offspring.

No, this does not mean I'm going to bump uglies in a scene with you. Whatever results of it will be off-screen.

It could potentially grow into a pairing, but the prize for the event is strictly the emporium alone, not her hand in marriage.

The children will grow up in the Coat. No exceptions.

Yes I realize how unhinged this looks both ICly and OOCly, please try not to make it weird.

Saturday - 5/28 @ 5PM EST
who won?
"Two men showed up to fight for my favor."

"Ten Ino came out victorious over Matthew Amatias."

"Matthew was left at the whim of his opponent, but in a show of mercy, was let leave by Ten Ino."

"May the Coat be blessed with many powerful and competent children from this arrangement."

"I'm never wearing a dress or makeup again."
Topic Options