GracefulAoifeAoife's (definitely not faye's) profiles!
Hey, hi, hello.

Hope you're having a lovely day.

I am, as many would refer to as, 'a broke bitch'.

After looking through solutions and reading many wikihows on how to solve my issue I've decided pulling myself up by the bootstraps and working at mcdonalds is for chumps.

Instead, taking a page out of Charles book, I am now opening public commissions for profiles!

Why should you buy my profiles you ask? Well dear customer..-

I have a variety of different styles and price ranges to choose from, my aesthetic design is very tasteful and praised by many, and finally, I sincerely like really need money and you should just like help a girl out, bro.

(I'll also tell you if your playby is trash so you don't waste your money.)

My prices are as follow! (with examples below each!)

$5 for a single image photoshop profile.

[Image: nWz7fv0.jpeg]
[Image: gZinnkr.png]
[Image: xj16Zvq.jpeg]
[Image: PJt6XAq.jpeg]

$15 for an animated description. The examples, of course, are not animated on display, but generally they have fade-in text, a slide in image, and they usually scale better to window resizes than the static background image does.

[Image: S1n8MMQ.jpeg]
[Image: KqIkCOi.jpeg]
[Image: cf58VA8.png]
[Image: iyGEfg0.jpeg]
[Image: ppdnG9q.jpeg]
[Image: rdS7i5M.jpeg]
[Image: D8odD5m.jpeg]
[Image: mEjOIpy.jpeg]
[Image: FBHwODp.jpeg]

Yes some of them are from Verdict. I'm filthy and disgusting, I know.

Prices are barterable within reason and I will not stop someone from donating more than what is asked.

I also will take less costly commission work for forum splash art for threads. Stuff like adding a border around something, scaling it to better fit, and even assisting in formatting of the thread itself!

As long as the writing work isn't associated with making IC content for you, and is geared towards other mediums, such as lore, world-building, or other fictional things, I will consider taking money for my creative writing!

Finally, this is unrelated to Eternia, but I do voice work as well, so if anyone is in need of a voice actor for a silly project or perhaps just a meme let me know and we can discuss that in DMs!

Thanks for reading!

Faye!#3092
Despite the horrific issues with recognizing and maintaining a proper sense identity (Take the pills). I find Aofie's (thinks she isn't faye) descriptions to be top-tier, I just bought one, she can display it because I'm lazy. On a support wise? She will literally make sure it's perfect with you and ask for all input.

10/10 will buy again at 200RPL
[Image: udlwsut.png]
profile commissions are open!
Topic Options