1r5Sleeping with the Fishes
[Image: unknown.png]

In the wake of the attack on Port Fortune, an announcement has come to light – concerning the fate of the captured presumed leader of the Deep One's cult.

The aforementioned cultist, K'thul, alternatively known as Yog-Saroth, will be executed within the following months. This execution will take place in Dal'Thala, in front of the Whispering Oak.
All who wish to attend may, given they are not enemies of Dal'Thala or part of the Cult of the Deep One.

Rumours speak of a Sirenian priestess being present, allowing those who attend to receive prayers in the name of Inki. On a similar note, talk goes that the execution itself will be – in part – done through a certain Sirenian ritual.

Saturday, 7 PM EST
(i am so sorry for the title i could not come up with anything else)

[Image: eternia-amber.png]
Amber count: 693 (or 770)
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fimages.fineartamerica.c...ipo=images]
Despite the ambush from the Sunken Order, the day did not end without the blood of a cultist spilled on the grounds of Dal'Thala. Word spreads that while K'thul, the alleged leader of the cult, had been freed by his subordinates - in lieu of him, the joint Port Fortune-Dal'Thala forces had captured another cultist.

In the year 2014 AC, the cultist known as Aenal, otherwise as Dauntless, was executed through the the swallowing of his living heart and the sacrifice of his barely living body to the Whispering Oak.

The sun sets on a Dal'Thala perhaps shocked, but not dissatisfied.

[Image: eternia-amber.png]
Amber count: 693 (or 770)
[Image: hlAWrLW.png]
Quote:
The water shakes. The bell rings. The 'Mori' seeks vengeance.
The obsidian tears composed from failed dreams drawn around every pond in Meranthe,
and in the middle of it? A name.

"Tzitzeril Lure-Maw"
Followed by the words.
"A traitor that will be eradicated.
You've taken a heart from one dear to me.
Now you will pay with yours."
"Traitor. Liar. Fool.... Corpse."
Your death has already been announced. 
The origin of such message
remains to be deciphered.
Ervalen seeks your death. Carrion your pain.
[Image: ead1bba404849f3edf7dbfda606a436f.gif]
Topic Options